150 bucks on ebay it plays good sounds good and looks good nto a gibson though .

what is it epi???
edit just saw the headstock nvm grats on the guitar!
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
no its a aston never herd of it bought it on ebay after some research
good beginner/cheap guitar. gratz.

EDIT:
Quote by apesquashyou
haha, you probably think it's a good guitar too.

that thing must suck ass.

dude, don't hate. just cuz it's cheap doesn't mean it won't play well. i played a squier that played better than an upper range Epi LP.
I'm a Mormon.

Gear:
Schecter C-1+
Kustom Tube 12-A
Digitech Hardwire Tube Overdrive
Quote by apesquashyou
haha, you probably think it's a good guitar too.

that thing must suck ass.

wow today is the best day for june 08 stupidity! ... dont mind this guy hes probaly gonna go back to playing his first act guitar and claim to us he owns a gibson( he really does in guitar hero )
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Quote by gstacey1
wow today is the best day for june 08 stupidity! ... dont mind this guy hes probaly gonna go back to playing his first act guitar and claim to us he owns a gibson( he really does in guitar hero )

haha. ouch.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
Quote by gstacey1

couldn't have said it better myself. it really is a pretty decent guitar for the price. and it could be quite fun to modify when the TS gets a new one.
I'm a Mormon.

Gear:
Schecter C-1+
Kustom Tube 12-A
yeah it plays great ive been playin a year now cant really afford the nice expensive ones so i go for the cheap ones do alot of research on them though but it plays great
haha yeah probaly says he can play stairway to heaven the whole song
Quote by evh783
yeah it plays great ive been playin a year now cant really afford the nice expensive ones so i go for the cheap ones do alot of research on them though but it plays great

well, that fits right with a philosophy that i have recently adopted. "Your hands and ears don't give a damn about the name on the amp or headstock." congratz again.
I'm a Mormon.

Gear:
Schecter C-1+
Kustom Tube 12-A
my jackson kicks the butt of my brothers gibson even though he wont admit it but dude u dont need anything over the top what u need is a nice set up that makes u want to play. give me a cheap strat and ill play my heart out with it because its differnt then my 2 humbuckers which is more important then having 5000 dollar gibson that plays like every gibson
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube