Hello everyone this is a 1982 esp m1 strat - color is light pink with gold hardware,serial # is 0030 meaning its the 30th made of this model which means it will be a future collectible!
It is equipped with an early set of EMG 81 and 85 humbuckers that are original to the guitar.The wear is a few dings,some paint chips on the floyd rose - nothing that cant be touched up.
Tremolo bar is a little loose but can easly be adjusted! Everything works on the guitar perfect - plays and sounds great!Some discloration on the back of the neck - but does not effect playabilty what so ever.
Over all a rare collectible guitar thats in good condition for its age!
Payment by money order only.
Asking price is $600 but you can make me an offer - I will not be offended

That is soooooooo sexy.

Thanks to you, i want a job so i could afford something that nice
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Are you looking for a trade or flat-out sale out of interest? Also, can you get me a better picture of the neck plate and inside the trem cavity? Thanks.
Gah, and I hate to double post, but what color is it exactly in person? Looks like a pearl white or a salmon pink, but I assume the lighting is having a fair amount of influence over that...
Quote by CJRocker
Are you looking for a trade or flat-out sale out of interest? Also, can you get me a better picture of the neck plate and inside the trem cavity? Thanks.
Hello,I am just looking for a sale.But I will consider offers
There is no trem cavity as this is an early model....
But heres a pic of the Neck Plate...
Quote by CJRocker
Gah, and I hate to double post, but what color is it exactly in person? Looks like a pearl white or a salmon pink, but I assume the lighting is having a fair amount of influence over that...
no problem!The exact color is light pink/salmon
free bump for an amazing guitar.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
I think I'll pass. Just nto sure I could live with the color LOL. Also have a free bump though.
Im gonna put her up on ebay tomorrow but before I do ill offer it to you for $400 plus shipping
Best regards
PM'd you on harmony central.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.