Exactly what the title says. My band needs a place where we can crank out the jams without being yelled at to turn our stuff down every five minutes, or pissing off any neighbors. Any suggestions?
shoot the neighbors and sound proof the house?
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
If you have a space like a basement or garage you can try sound proofing to some degree with moving blankets and such. If you don't have a space try looking around your area for designated music places that rent space. There is a place near me that is essentially an old warehouse converted over and they rent out rooms to bands.
Your opinion is just that, YOUR opinion. It doesn't make you right. It doesn't make you better. It doesn't make you god. Everyone has their own view and that view is neither right or wrong.

Ignorance destroys music.
Quote by Monolith295
Exactly what the title says. My band needs a place where we can crank out the jams without being yelled at to turn our stuff down every five minutes, or pissing off any neighbors. Any suggestions?

haha

most states have laws that you can have your volum as loud as you want until about 9 or 10

well in AZ there is

here the neighbors can complain as much as they want but they cant do anything about it
Quote by Monolith295
Tempting

dont do it i was joking
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch

Quote by TheReverend724
Quote by Monolith295
lol, I won't

subliminal messages seem to work just as well
just send over some video of people talking with subliminal undertones, that should do it

ah subliminal messages
Quote by haha

Quote by ouch

Quote by TheReverend724
you could always do what guns n roses did... rent out one of those storage buildings and move all your **** into it
Find a venue that has a spare room somewhere, like a pub or a club, and ask if you can practice there, in return for which, when you get your act together, you'll do them a free gig.
We use a scout hut Could see if theres any of them around
Gear List

Guitars
PRS SE Tremonti
Ltd Mh-100qmnt
Peavey Rotor ex
Crafter Acoustic

Amps
Bugera 333
Bugera 412h

Effects
Marshall Shredmaster
Line 6 MM4
Line 6 DL4
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Dan Electro Fish'n'chips
Ibanez LU-10
Around here we rent out one of those climate controlled storage places. They work amazing. No one complains (then again we can have our volume as loud as we want until 10) and the places run enough electricity to support the whole P.A. and amp setup. And they're air conditioned. Check for one of those places around your area, the manager is usually nice enough (around here at least) to let your band rent a space.
Member #9 of the Carvin club
try sound proofing the place where you practice in so it doesn't disturb the neighbors...
Or play softly...

Or pay for a rehearsal place!