There are a LOT of commercial/advertisement threads right now. Delete and post in one?
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
It's funny if anything. I saw that like 2 months ago.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Pffft. Either you're a pansy, or I've become hardened by the internet.

EDIT: Any innuendo is completely unintentional.
... Wow that wasn't even disgusting at all. You should go over to 4chan and look at the gore threads, you will probably kill yourself.
Ooooooooold old old old.

Typing when both of your hands are asleep is no fun
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
It wasn't that bad. Especially knowing it was fake (there's no way he disintegrated his arm just by rubbing it off the road.. and there's no way he wouldn't be screaming in agony).
That was really dumb, and sort of boring to watch.

If they want to encourage motorcyclists to wear safety gear with a shock-value PSA they should just show the real results of motorcycle accidents.

For the record I am a motorcyclist and I always wear full gear.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
What's his problem?

I thought tube amps were literally tubes with amps in them.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by lespaul#1
What's his problem?

I thought tube amps were literally tubes with amps in them.

...?

It wasn't THAT disgusting, I did cringe thinking of how it would feel having the hard road brush constantly against your bones over and over again.
Indeed disgusting...
Not that much for me after years of experience with teh internets. But some people could be seriously affected by that comercial.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by drunkinkoala
That was cool, how did they do that.

they paid a guy a lot of money to rub his hand on a road real fast till he was left with a stump
Cool.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
I've been completely desensitised by the internet over the years, just a bit odd to watch, that's all. But since it looks more like a plasticine are filled with a dribble of fake blood, I've no problem with it.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too