I know there is probably a difference b/t these two pedals, but i would like to know if the quality of the MXR would be worth paying $100 more as compared to the Fish n' chips pedal
Quote by patriotplayer90
I know there is probably a difference b/t these two pedals, but i would like to know if the quality of the MXR would be worth paying $100 more as compared to the Fish n' chips pedal

The Fish n' Chips is plastic. The MXR is bomb-proof metal. THe FIsh n' Chips is a 7-Band, the MXR is a 10 band... if you're strapped for cash go with the Danelectro but if you can spring the extra money get the MXR.
Maggot summed it up.

I heard good things bout the Dano though, so if you don't want the 10 or the moneys more important don't hesitate about getting the Dano.
I have 2 of the dano's 1 for bass, the other for guitar. They are pretty good. Crazy good for the price. I with they were true bypass though. I may gut them, put them in nice boxes, and try to mod for tru-B. But to anser, I don't think the difference is worth 100 bucks. I've played through the MXR, my friend has one.
i don't know never tried the Dano, but what I will say is my MXR is probably the most well built thing in my house.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD