today is my bday and i can either get a cheaper fender strat the ones around 500 i think or a eipi les paul i cant decide which is a better guitar?
what kind of music do you play? what do you want your guitar to have?

PS: happy bd.
Depends.
What are you going to play on it?
(I'm already leaning heavily towards the Fender, though, just so you know. =])
Quote by hooperalltheway
i love slash but also clapton and jimi so its hard to pick?

that doenst really help say what kind of musci YOU play, just saying
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Quote by Menzaine
Les Paul if your a Rocker,
Fender if your a bluesman or Yngwie Malmsteen.

Good advice.
I sigged that!
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
i play blues and learnin to play some classic rock but im stil learnin. i was goin to buy an amp but the man told me the spider is better then alot of cheaper amps so i should buy i new guitar then once i get more money to buy a new amp
Guys, normally I'd agree "amp before guitar" and "spider 3's suck", but he's not gigging or anything, he's got a 15 watt amp.
At 15 watts in his room, a modeling amp is just fine, let him get a decent guitar and then when he has a reason to upgrade his amp, he can do that then.
Quote by Menzaine
Les Paul if your a Rocker,
Fender if your a bluesman or Yngwie Malmsteen.

I lol'd.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
if you play rock or metal, your gonna want a humbucker, so if your getting a strat get an HSS
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************