where can i get at scalloped neck to fit my mim strat???
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
isnt it a bad idea to do it urself if u have no experience nor knowledge of scalloping? wouldnt it offset the tone?
Not really, but I'd buy a cheap neck to do it on first incase you mess up or dont like it. Maybe a squire neck (honestly the maple ones feel just like fenders to me) or a licensed fender neck.
They sell the, at allparts.com but they are like 300 bucks. My advice to you is to get a mighty mite neck off of ebay and scallop that, that way if you mess up you **** up a cheaper neck (still really high quality but cheaper) instead of your strat's original neck.
i vote DIY. doesn't seem to be too hard. I'm not sure i understand the point though.
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
^ it allows a vibrato from pressing down, giving it a more sitar-ish tone (if you like).

also, Yngwie does it, so we all should. right?
------

Shwiggity.
Yngwie is a poser with no feeling. and anyway, i agree with livrockdie.
LTD JD 600
Fender Celtic Esquire
Ibanez RGA7
Schecter S-1 Elite
Line 6 FM4
KORG Pitchblack
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
Peavey 6505 Halfstack
Marshall 1960b Cab
Line 6 POD X3 Live
^ahem... it was a joke.

definitely practice though, if you don't have any clue.
------

Shwiggity.
Quote by WSR66
Yngwie is a poser with no feeling. and anyway, i agree with livrockdie.

How is Yngwie a poser?
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
yea well i did it myself and i kinda messed up on the fifth fret...cut it too deep...will that **** it up???
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
unless you hit the truss rod I dont see how, I mean the point is to never touch the fretboard when you play right?