I'm selling my i-pod video along with a battery pack case, it's in new condition. Only thing is that the battery life is really short so that's why I bought the battery pack case. The battery pack is just like a regular i-pod case with a small chord that plugs into the i-pod and gives it some ridiculous amount of hours of battery life. Also the headphone jack is a little strange... like sometimes only one ear works or it cuts out but if it's doing this you can fiddle with it to get them both to work...this problem is probably a pretty cheap fix if you send it to Apple. The i-pod comes with the original box, papers, cd, and usb chord...and like I said the charger case. The charger case alone was over 50 bucks.

There's so much music already on it if you want to keep it along with tons of movies.

I want $95 shipped which is more than fair considering the case is over half of that. PM or reply if interested.
I might ask my parents about this.

How many gigabytes is it?
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Quote by Musical frog
Oh I forgot to say it's 30 gigs.

damn i was hoping it was 60 or 80

im WAY out of room on my 30
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by Musical frog
Haha wow you must have a lot of stuff because I have well over 1000 songs and close to 200 movies/videos and it's like half full I think.

ya i have like 3000 songs
a few movies
some tv shows

it really adds up
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
You should take it to the Apple Store and fix the headphone jack.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
am, where are you located? I dont like buying over the internet...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Free bump for great deal. I sold an ipod video a while ago without case for $120!
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
I might jump on this... My check comes in on Thursday and I'm going to see how much I spent at Guitar Center's blowout sale first.