Page 1 of 2
I was reading through some good forums today, and I noticed someone used the term 'snowballed'. Apparently his girlfriend "snowballed him, and didnt even know she was doing it" I'm not attacking this person, I would just really like to know what it means. I also know that in the past people have used terms i can't relate to, so I don't want to be a noob so i posted this forum lol.
Also if you have any terms for sex or sexual conduct, feel free to post and hopefully a sex guru will stop by and answer them if i cant myself
Skeet.

Lulz.

EDIT: So I looked up Snowball on Urban Dictionary.

EWWWWWWWWWWW
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
if a girl snowballs a dude, she just gave him head, he came in her mouth and she kissed it back into his mouth basically
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
doodooing on his face.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
have you never seen Clerks?

Snowballing is where she sucks his dick and when he comes, she keeps it in her mouth and kisses him, passing the cum along so he can get a taste.

edit: damn beaten to it.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
snowballing, is when a girl gives a guy a bj, then spits the cum back into his mouth for him to swallow... atleast thats what clerks taught me
Quote by Kensai
Rape... it's the only way a ginger will get laid.
lmao, someone on UG knows about snowballing.

DANIIIIEELLL.

(mastabassist)

MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
ahhh someone beet me to it
Quote by Kensai
Quote by wizards?
37 dicks?

MY GIRLFRIEND SUCKED 37 DICKS

love that movie.
Quote by justinrobbins7
*unzipppp* "Deal with this, wench."

Quote by Mazzakazza
Ug Knows 1000% More About Scrotal Sacs Than Real Doctors.
Hm Let Me Investigate. You Has The Painful Scroties? You Has Aids.
Next Plz.
Quote by civildp1
have you never seen Clerks?

Snowballing is where she sucks his dick and when he comes, she keeps it in her mouth and kisses him, passing the cum along so he can get a taste.

edit: damn beaten to it.

Try not to suck any dick on your way through the parking lot.. Hey, hey, hey you get back here!
note that a zj, can be a hand job while high, or sleeping

thank you beerfest, another good movie
Quote by Kensai
lol everything you want to know is on urbandictionary.com trust me even things you didnt think were bad i mean just go there and type your name lol its like a sexual transcriber lol everything you put in has a sexual meaning lol
OH GOD.
That's nastayyyy...
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Clerks... "What happened to all the Gatorade?!"

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Clerks... "Who drank all the Gatorade?!"

You only brought one ball?! HEY HAS ANYONE GOT AN BALLS DOWN THERE?

About the biggest pair you'll ever see, dinkleberry!
Quote by wizards?
my love for you is like a truck beserker
I want to be making fuck beserker

My love for you is ticking clock berserker
Would you like to suck my **** berserker
Clerks and you all.

"People say wierd shit all the time during sex. This one time called this girl "mom".

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
My cousin was found dead with his legs behind his shoulders.. Broke his neck from tryin to suck his own dick..
the verzion-after busting in a girl(or man's month for some of you guys..) while they are giving you a blow job you **** slap them in the ear and ask "can you hear me now."

ill post some more after i come back from smoking..mabey
My favorite from Urban Dictionary:

Munging:
The one thing worse than genocide. One must first have no shame. Then he/she must use a newspaper to find the obituary of a recently deceased man or woman. Then must find a buddy, with no shame, who will aid them in this act. The partners then go to the cometary where they dig up their victim, and flip a coin. The loser, (or winner depending on how sick you are), applies his/her lips to the genitals or anus of the corpse, while the other partner proceeds to climb the nearest tombstone and elbow drop the corpse's stomach. Thus forcing out a blend of rich bodily fluids and embalming materials onto the partners. This blend is called mung. The act of getting this blend on your face is called munging. Chicks'll dig this one.
DOWN&OUT
ROFL Omg.....I cant wait to try that "snowballing" thing god thats great..
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Clerks ftw.
Quote by mountain2012
I want a Fender because they are THE American rock sound. I'm proud to be an American.

Gear:
1981 Gibson Les Paul Firebrand

Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss SD-1
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-7
EHX LPB-1
Thirty-seven?

But why'd you have to suck their dicks? Why couldn't you sleep with them like any decent person?
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Orgazmo has a couple of funny ones.

Like the DVDA....

props to those who know about that.
Anyone here ever go for the Shoop Da Poop?

...anyone?

When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
since this is pretty much a clerks thread now..

Whispers in the Wind, To Each His Own, Put it Where it Doesn't Belong, My Pipes Need Cleaning, All Tit ****ing Vol 8, I Need Your ****, Ass Worshiping Rim Jobbers, My **** and 8 Shafts, Cum Clean, Cum Gargling Naked Sluts, Cum Buns 3, Cumming in Socks, Cum on Eileen, Huge Black Cocks with Pearly White Cum, Girls Who Crave ****, Girls Who Crave ****, Night Alone 2: The KY Connection, Pink Pussy Lips, and All Holes Filled With Hard ****. Oh yeah what was that called again?

I've seen this movie one too many times
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
ROFL Omg.....I cant wait to try that "snowballing" thing god thats great..

your welcome
Quote by Jett Diamond
My favorite from Urban Dictionary:

Munging:
The one thing worse than genocide. One must first have no shame. Then he/she must use a newspaper to find the obituary of a recently deceased man or woman. Then must find a buddy, with no shame, who will aid them in this act. The partners then go to the cometary where they dig up their victim, and flip a coin. The loser, (or winner depending on how sick you are), applies his/her lips to the genitals or anus of the corpse, while the other partner proceeds to climb the nearest tombstone and elbow drop the corpse's stomach. Thus forcing out a blend of rich bodily fluids and embalming materials onto the partners. This blend is called mung. The act of getting this blend on your face is called munging. Chicks'll dig this one.

Too sick. Even for the Pit. Maybe.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
Quote by dudius
Orgazmo has a couple of funny ones.

Like the DVDA....

props to those who know about that.

DVDA makes me feel sick.

It's also the name of Trey Parker and Matt Stone's band .
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
ive heard this one around and i duno if its sexual or not. but what is rick-rolling?
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Page 1 of 2