So UG, i recently got the urge to play some Gameboy Advance games, namely Golden sun and Golden Sun 2 The lost Age. Now i know that i had both of these games at one time, but i cant seem to find either of them. It has been a few years since i have seen these games.

So what are some of your chants, rituals, ceremonies, prayers etc. that you use when your looking for an object but cant find it.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Quote by Keef-is-king
I kill a small animal. By small animal I mean five virgins, and I drink their blood. I always find what I am looking for; Enlightenment.

Really? I just sort of look room by room in obvious places where I could've left it. But we're all different

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Well i dont think that I'm going to be able to find five virgins.... Maybe two, but that includes myself.
Quote by asfastasdark

Walker Rose.
I forget about it then it pops up.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by walker-rose
So UG, i recently got the urge to play some Gameboy Advance games, namely Golden sun and Golden Sun 2 The lost Age. Now i know that i had both of these games at one time, but i cant seem to find either of them. It has been a few years since i have seen these games.

So what are some of your chants, rituals, ceremonies, prayers etc. that you use when your looking for an object but cant find it.

Dude me too! I dug up Metroid Fusion and now I cant put it down.

I throw a bucket of eels off a cliff and them defecate on a midget, who is suspended from said cliff by a chain of seagulls...

police intervention usually ensues.
Quote by justinrobbins7
*unzipppp* "Deal with this, wench."

Quote by Mazzakazza
Ug Knows 1000% More About Scrotal Sacs Than Real Doctors.
Hm Let Me Investigate. You Has The Painful Scroties? You Has Aids.
Next Plz.
Quote by The 6th String
Dude me too! I dug up Metroid Fusion and now I cant put it down.

I throw a bucket of eels off a cliff and them defecate on a midget, who is suspended from said cliff by a chain of seagulls...

police intervention usually ensues.

YAY im not alone!!!

I live far away from any eels and/or midgets/seagulls, and i just deficated not to long ago so I dont think thats going to work...
Quote by asfastasdark

Walker Rose.
Use emulators. I'm replaying Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy 3, and Secret of Mana.
where can i get an "emulator"?

^hahah that thing can find anything!
Quote by asfastasdark

Walker Rose.
Quote by walker-rose
where can i get an "emulator"?

^hahah that thing can find anything!

Romnation.
I recommend Virtualboy.

Quote by Mecler
Use emulators. I'm replaying Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy 3, and Secret of Mana.

Best. Game. Ever.
I made a guitar version of "Frog's Theme" . It's in my profile .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||