I'm looking for a guitar that allows me to play rock , hard rock , metal and some alternative kinda stuff. And i want one with a floyd rose and a cool look as for I'll probably be using it for gigging. And something not to expensive too lol

TIA
Quote by nontheless
I'm looking for a guitar that allows me to play rock , hard rock , metal and some alternative kinda stuff. And i want one with a floyd rose and a cool look as for I'll probably be using it for gigging. And something not to expensive too lol

TIA

by "not too expensive" what is your pricerange?
02 MiM Telecaster-----\__Digitech Whammy__TS-10__535q__DE-7__6505+ 112
91 Heartfield Talon II-/
With that cash you could go for the Ibanez Prestige series, good trems and japanese craftsmanship.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-Prestige-Series-RG2550Z-Electric-Guitar?sku=515738
ESP LTD M-100FM Tone Zone (B)/Breed Neck (N) w/ Coil Splits
Fender Electro-Acoustic
Line6 Studio UX2
BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay/DS-1 Distortion Robert Keeley ULTRA Mod
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Dunlop SW-95 Crybaby Slash Wah
A great guitar in your price range is a Dean MLF79. The stock pickups are kinda hot and it has a great tone. Plus Dean makes a nice Floyd. The one without the Floyd Rose is 469.99 and I think the one with a Floyd is 549.99?

Check it out at musiciansfriend, trust me you won't regret buying this guitar
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
It depends a lot more on your amp and effects as long as you have a decent guitar. I'd try things out and find what is comfortable and you like. A pretty lousy guitar will sound a lot better through a great amp than a great guitar through a lousy amp.