who is your favorite Parker and episode?

Mine is J-Rock and my fav episode is the GREAN BASTARD!! HAHAHA
Last edited by blakel94 at Jun 22, 2008,
All of them exept seasons 5 and 6 I didn't find them that great....

Canada fuk yea
"This is for the radio, so i better chill
They wont play it, if it go get ill
But im like that and thats an actually fact
Because the street is wher my heart is at"
a **** river runs threw it was pretty good. any from season four, especially when rickys the trailer park supervisor. the hallowen 1977 or whatever was aight, christmas special was funny as f**K.

has anyone seenthe original movie before the show went on the air? it was alot differnt IMO
Quote by Kensai
Rape... it's the only way a ginger will get laid.
Bubbles is definitely my favorite. I haven't seen a lot of the episodes, but I love the Cheeseburger Picnic. I need to get the DVDs.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
ricky is my favorite character, ii love when he goes and swearing rants.

its fuct how much dope randy smokes in season 7
Quote by Kensai
Rape... it's the only way a ginger will get laid.
Ricky would be my fav. I like the Bible Pimp episode. I cant remember alot of the epidsodes.
Conky

"Ricky, if you pull that trigger the bullet is going to go through the puppet and hit our friend bubbles"
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
I love em all. That show is hilarious.

BTW, can I bum a smoke?
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Who knows what insult bubbles used... i cant remember what episode it was.. and not the cheesburger walrus, but it had something to do with cheesburgers.. and i think gravy too
Quote by C O B H C
I love that show.

..I can see where they film it from my house. >_>

for serious??

oh wait... nvm... i see what you did there.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by C O B H C
^ I am not quite aware of what I did there, but yes, for serious.

Wow... have you met any of them.

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Wow... have you met any of them.

I've seen them around a few times, but I've never actually 'met' them.

However, on 2 occasions I've been told that they had left Bubbles' restaurant (in downtown Halifax) only a matter of minutes before I arrived. I'm not sure I believe that.

Edit: Unnecessary fun fact: One of the teachers I had last year occasionally works as an extra on the show. He plays a police officer.
Last edited by C O B H C at Jun 22, 2008,
The only one I can remember was the one where some guys get lost in the forest and Bubbles goes "We have to rescue them! They could be getting raped by a bear!" "Bears don't rape people." "Yeah I heard they do. And think about it, what's worse then getting raped by a bear?"

Also I went to the Guns N' Roses concert in June last year and they had Bubbles show up as a special guest and he sang a song with GNR about toasted cheese and ham sandwhiches. :P
Ricky:"I must be fire retarded or something!"

Also I went to the Guns N' Roses concert in June last year and they had Bubbles show up as a special guest and he sang a song with GNR about toasted cheese and ham sandwhiches. :P

was this at the saint john one by any chance? or my second guess was the ottawa one