Well I uploaded a quick cover of the Trooper solo by Iron Maiden, but it is only partial. I want to make sure I have the part I currently have down 100% accurate before I go on and continue working on the other parts of the solo...

So for some reason I feel like some of the notes are not hit, some riffs are wrong, etc... and I read the tab perfectly and even checked for more tabs... but they all read the same. Doesn't sound exactly right to me though and doesn't sound exactly like the Guitar Pro track played to the solo... So if someone could listen to my cover of the solo on my profile page and tell me what to improve on, I would really appreciate it.

so check out the cover at
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/elitetrooper/
the track is titled "trooper partial solo"
Last edited by EliteTrooper at Jun 22, 2008,
i can check it out tomorrow. (i know the song and am a huge maiden fan)

i can't listen to it now cuz my parents are asleep and the computer is right next to their room.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
I'd have to agree with the above posts.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥