Page 1 of 2
In Soviet Russia, copyrights violate YOU!

"UG" is not a registered trademark (that i know of?) so you're fine. I was thinking of doing the same thing before.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by XianXiuHong
lol i danno

I wanna see if a fellow UGer will greet me in real life

I'm very lonely if you didn't notice

Just tape a lol wut pear to your back.
No, Just as you can make a shirt that says, "Apple Computers," or "Microsoft," it's fine if you don't take the logo, I believe.
sup?
how is advertising the site bad? The only way you would get in trouble would to make the shirts then sell them, since you don't own the name.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I doubt the mods have much, if anything, to do with the financial and advertising side of UG.

That would probably be up to Cas, Dyuha, and Zappp (god).
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
no, but it would be lame. Anyways, I have experience with those iron on kits, the black t and the white t kind, and it would probably turn out looking really cheap. If you are interested in shirtmaking, look up screenprinting or stenciling.
To the TS, no, but you would be an asshole.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
I dont see how you could get in trouble, heck you could say UG stands for "untracable Gorillas" if they questioned you...

Although i still dont see the point of making this shirt
Quote by XianXiuHong
Awesome, I might make one and see if I meet a fellow UGer out in the streets of Sydney.

Unlikely they'd greet me in public though

I would greet you with the secret UG handshake of course.
Where shall ye be wandering in the streets of sydney?
Hurp De Durp
If I saw someone wearing that shirt, id stay very far away from them
I'll make sure the 14 high priced lawyers of UG sue you for every penny you're worth you copyright infringing baby eating satan worshiper.
Quote by killerswan
that sounds cool.

maybe they should sell clothing here.

ya know...?

Ooh ooh, maybe it'll become a label someday like DSOTM did and everyone will have one!
make sure your UG actually looks like the UG logo, or other UGers would probably wonder if that UG means something else and is not a fellow UGer

but yea, i would give you a big freeze frame high 5 if i see anyone wearing one
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

There's a rendered version of the logo.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by StageLife30
but that iron on stuff looks so lame

agreed, spray paint and stencil is much better
You are now blinking manually
Page 1 of 2