I know you guys will tell me to put this in the relationship thread, but I don't feel like waiting an hour for 3 responses.

I'm madly in love with a girl. Every second of every day, I think of her. I learned quite recently that she feels the same. We don't spend much time together, and her parents are very strict when we do. I enjoy spending time with her, and I want to spend a lot more with her.
But there is also another girl. This one is older, so the whole strict parent thing doesn't matter. She is just a lot of fun to be around. I don't know what it is. I don't want to go out with her, but I want to spend time with her, and be friends.
Its confusing the **** out of me. What do u guys think of it.
If you feel that strongly about her, you guys will find a way. And yes, it is possible to have a friend who is a girl.
Any truly meaningful relationship, no matter how difficult, is better than one that is less meaningful (or not meaningful at all).

Meaningful relationship=not just about sex, if sex is a central part of the relationship it's not meaningful.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by Whatley2212
First of all, how old are you?

The girl I'm in love with is 16.
The other is 20.

EDIT: the relationship definately isn't about sex. That would be illegal, and I don't really want that anyway. (Well, I do... but you know what I mean!) I'm happy just being with her. Holding her. **** like that.

And the other one just makes me laugh a lot. And is a very good person to talk to.
Last edited by --LP-- at Jun 22, 2008,
Quote by XianXiuHong
BULL****

No, it's totally true. Hell, most of my friends are girls.

TS, I recommend eenie-meenie-mynie-moe.

Seriously. It's just who'd you rather be with. What do you want us to do?
Dude, the girl you love is 16? Forget about that ****. She doesn't know what love is, and isn't going to find out at that age. You're gonna get hurt. Go for the older girl.
Quote by SG thrasher

Quote by The_Paranoia

Go Schneiderman!

Quote by --LP--
The girl I'm in love with is 16.
The other is 20.

can see how that could be a problem.
Staff Sergeant of The Megadeth Military
PM BlackicN to join

Archbishop of Zeppelinism
PM heartbreaker

Gear
Guitars
ESP LTD MH1000
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
81 Gibson SG
Parker PM20
Amps
Fender Hotrod Deluxe
Roland Cube 60x
I have a friend who is 19, and he's mad for his girl who is 15.

If it's true, then you'll find a way to make it work.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Go with the one you're in love with, you'll find a way to make it work, and just be friends with the other girl, just don't get TOO close lol
Quote by Schneiderman
Dude, the girl you love is 16? Forget about that ****. She doesn't know what love is, and isn't going to find out at that age. You're gonna get hurt. Go for the older girl.

so true

well i say go for the older one
date girl you're in love with. hang out with cool older chick. it is totally possible (as stated above) to be just friends, but make sure both of the girls know what the situation is, to avoid an unnecessarily ugly situation.
the 16 yr old obviously hasnt had many relationships and since ur prolly out of High school or just about to get out and she is still in.. shes gunna find someone else... plus if something were to happen, she is under age and your legal... think about it... 20 yr old is the way to go...
Quote by Schneiderman

Meaningful relationship=not just about sex, if sex is a central part of the relationship it's not meaningful.

I'd just like to add that every 16 year old girl I've ever known is collectively the stupidest living thing in the universe and isn't worth having any type of relationship with.
Quote by SG thrasher

Quote by The_Paranoia

Go Schneiderman!

Quote by Flyaway
Go with the one you're in love with, you'll find a way to make it work, and just be friends with the other girl, just don't get TOO close lol

Yeah. I want to just be friends with her, but I don't know if she would be friends with me. I did some stupid **** in high-school. I apologized to her for it, and now we txt a lot. But, we never hang out. Ever. She says hi when she sees me, but that's about it. I'd like to be friends with her, and hang out some time. But I have no idea how to tell her this.

And as for the girl I love, she is the only girl I have ever loved. Period. I don't throw the word 'love' around like most ppl. She knows that I love her, and I know that she loves me. Nothing will change how I feel. Ever.
16 year olds are full of ****
im full of ****
i dont have a clue about what the crap im doing ever...
but if u really really like her....
just go for it
also it sounds like u dont like the older girl
she is just there because you're trying to make give yourself and out