Page 1 of 2
Who are your favorite actors? I Searched and didnt find anything. I'm talking about actors who, if they are in a movie, you will watch it simply for the fact that they are in the movie...

Personally mine are Nicholas Cage, Edward Norton and John Cusack. I was inspired by this cuz I am currently watching Con Air which has both Cage and Cusack in it. Steve Buscemi is also up there considering he's in this too. I've seen about 4 Cage movies this weekend as well. Haha.

So, who are your favorite actors like this?
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
they all suck
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Jim Carrey
Adam Sandler
Mila Jovovich
Kate Beckinsale
Robin Williams
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
Sean Connery.
Harrison Ford.
Morgan Freeman.
Nicholas Cage.
Viggo Mortensen.
Jack Black.
Zooey Deschanel. ( )
Quote by abdulalhazred
they all suck

baahahahhahahaha

also im in love with michael caine
even though hes at least 3 times my age
Quote by abdulalhazred
they all suck

I'm pretty sure I didn't ask you what you thought about my choices, so thanks for a completely pointless input.

Robin Williams is pretty good as well. Edward Norton did a great job with the new Hulk movie...I'm not sure who all has seen it, but if you haven't, you need to.
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Will Smith, Adam Sandler, and Simon Pegg are a few of my favorites.
Quote by Td_Nights
I went as Darth Vadar to a school dance before.

Sure I got kicked out, but the DJ played the Imperial March and I just felt badass.
edward norton
morgan freeman
matt damon

eh, there are plenty more, just none that come to mind right now

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Cage couldn't act to save his life.

My favorite: Clint Eastwood.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Yeah Adam Sandler and Simon Pegg are pretty good choices. I wasn't really thinking about them. Zohan and Run, Fatboy, Run were both good films. I'm mentioning them because they are the most recent.

It seems Norton is a really popular choice ^_^
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
tom hanks, morgan freeman, sam jackson, jack nicholson, shia lebouf(i didn't like even stevens but i really liked disturbia and transformers), nick cage, al pacino, arnold, van damm, and jackie chan,(even though the last three aren't really ever hired for their acting skills)
Quote by Flying Couch

Zooey Deschanel. ( )

I absolutely love her voice. It's hypnotic.

My favs...

Ellen Page
Christian Bale
Bill Murray
Edward Norton
Natalie Portman
Jason Lee

and last but not least, Samuel L. muthafuckin Jackson.
Ed Norton
Jim Carrey
Adam Sandler
Jack Black
Will Smith
Simon Pegg
Samuel L. Jackson
Charlie Sheen
Shia LaBeouf
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by Dimebag Dave
Cage couldn't act to save his life.

why do you say that?
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
Edward Norton, Samuel L. Jackson, and Bruce Willis. I'll watch anything with any of them in it (except for Snakes on a Plane)
Ticket48, you have good taste my friend.
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
Quote by offspring_punk
why do you say that?

Because he's a bad actor?
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Michael Caine, as he's been amazing throughout his whole career.
Jude Law really impressed me recently in Sleuth, he managed to not let Michael Caine steal the show.
Heath Ledger has my respect for Knight's Tale and for being the Joker in the new Batman movie.
I've never seen a bad Morgan Freeman movie that I can remember.
I really like Adam Sandler when he plays a serious role, like in Reign Over Me.
Kate Winslett get mad wicked points for being Bob Dylan, but to be fair, everyone in I'm Not There was great.

Is Edward Norton the guy from The Illusionist? Wait, was it The Prestige? The one with Paul Giamatti. Hell, both were pretty good.

I'm forgetting a ton, too. Now I'll be waking up at odd intervals all night.

I despise Shia LaBeouf. Every time I see him in a movie or on TV I want to punch him in the face. Repeatedly.
Bill Murray
Chevy Chase

And more recently I have to say I like George Clooney and Brad Pitt.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Edward Norton was in The Illusionist.

I'm surprised you like Adam Sandler's serious roles. I really can't stand them. It's just not his style and I don't think he's very good at it. The most seriousness Sandler can get away with with me is Click, in which almost made me cry at the end...actually I think it did work =[
Quote by Snuffles

Quote by drop-dead666
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Nicholas Cage... the only reason I find him tolerable is because a mate's band wrote a song using only lyrics from his films... the interlude just repeats "Put the bear back in the box" lol

I'm watching that exact movie right now

Anyways:

Morgan Freeman
Luke Wilson (Idiocracy...)
Ving Rhames (I can never remember how the hell to spell his name)
Patrick Stewart
Colm Meaney
Scott Bakula
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Jason Bateman
Zach Braff
Edward Norton

Natalie Portman
Audrey Tatau
Mila Kunis

etc
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Kate Winslett get mad wicked points for being Bob Dylan, but to be fair, everyone in I'm Not There was great.
Did you mean Cate Blanchett, because Blanchett is the one that plays Dylan, not Winslett.
I'm incredibly surprised no one's said De Niro yet. I mean, look at his filmography. Taxi Driver, The Deer Hunter, Raging Bull, Mean Streets, Godfather Pt.2, Goodfellas, The King of Comedy... If that's not prove the man's a great actor, I don't know what is.
Some other of my favorites include George C. Scott (highly underrated), Marlon Brando, Jack Nicholson, Tim Robbins, Elliot Gould (Another underrated one), Sterling Hayden, William Holden, Jeff Bridges, and Jack Lemmon. All great alctors.
Quote by ohhey9040

I'm incredibly surprised no one's said De Niro yet. I mean, look at his filmography. Taxi Driver, The Deer Hunter, Raging Bull, Mean Streets, Godfather Pt.2, Goodfellas, The King of Comedy... If that's not prove the man's a great actor, I don't know what is.

Shit, I knew I was missing some major ones. De Niro is definitely awesome. Same with Pacino.
I personally don't like watching famous actors/actresses all that much. I prefer movies with a largely unknown cast, that way I feel I get to know the characters as who they are supposed to be, as opposed to thinking, "Oh, that's *insert name of famous actor/actress here*."

I do like Will Smith quite a bit though.
kill all humans
Living:

Phillip Seymour Hoffman
Christian Bale
Edward Norton

Kate Winslet
Natalie Portman
Judi Dench

Deceased:

Jimmy Stewart
William Holden
Jack Lemmon

Audrey Hepburn
Katherine Hepburn
Grace Kelley
Can't stop the signal.
Rob Schneider and Nick Cannon are the two funniest people to ever walk the Earth. They're hilarious.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Edward Norton
Kevin Spacey
Johnny Depp
John Cusack
Jack Nicholson
Bruce Willis
Samuel L Jackson
Steve Buschemi

prolly a lot more...
I gotta say Willam Dafoe and Kevin Spacey.
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
Samuel L Jackson - I love that Virgin Televison Liberation ad he's in.
Will Smith
Adam Sandler
Morgan Freeman
Page 1 of 2