It's actually probably not really hardcore. But there is alot of synth going on...so, yeah.
Attachments:
flourescants.zip
Last edited by Thomasoman at Jun 22, 2008,
beautiful song but stereotyped!!!
War Is Over
(If You Want It)

SorryForMyEnglish=)))

Accordion Muse S 384-K
This is very good. I loved the synths overall. I love the transition into the verse, its very different to what I would expect from a song in this style.
Very energetic song, I can imagine a band playing this with a lot of energy, it makes me just wanna jump up.
Very good, 8/10.
C4C, links in sig.

►-Adam-◄
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Nice, it reminds me a hell of a lot of HORSE the band. ****ing great stuff there
I'd call it power-hardcore, lol. A mix of power-metal and hardcore. Haha
Quote by sheumack111
I allways found that having sex while listening to Tool/Planet X/Dream Theater was hard because every time you tryed o keep the beat they would change time sig, then you would get pissed off and then loose your mojo for the nite.....

I fucking Lol'd
its good but i hate the way people think that they can write anything for synth and its playable. no one could play the chord runs you had in that,
But FL studio sure can, and that's what I was going for. I'm not a keyboard player, I'm a guitarist... Also, the only part that seems at all impossible are the synth harmonies from 23 to 26. And that was just there for GP effect, it sounds awful on the real synth I'm using for this song.