So my amp is getting fixed (DSL-100). It had some dry solder joints and whatnot so it will all be fixed in a week or two. I'm thinking about getting the valves changed. I've heard it can make a HUGE difference. In it now are the stock Marshall EL34's. I want a more smooth tone and maybe even slightly darker if it's possible. I don't know much about tubes but I'd love some help.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
New tubes won't make a HUGE different, but they are nice for tweaking and fine tuning your tone. Check this thread for a lot of great information and advice: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=473149&page=1&pp=40
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...