Well i recently put blackouts in my epi les paul and i think i need a amp upgrade cause i kinda well hates is a strong word but dislike my current amp (Marshall MG15) i have been looking at both the Peavy classic 30 and the Fender blues jr.(i have been told its a nice 15w amp with nice pedal for distortion)

Am i looking in the right direction? is there any other good tube amps that i have not mentioned?

My price range is $300-$500 but if i really have too ill go to $600 and im a bedroom player ATM
i play anything from smooth clean melodic runs to heavy metal
s('-^)-b
i would have to say the classic 30 it works for small gigs and bedroom practice better then the blues junior

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

You should also add the Tiny Terror head to your short list. They run about $550, and you can pick up a 1x12 cabinet from Avatar for around $200. Or you can spend about $850 and get the new Tiny Terror combo...but my understanding is that there are LONG waiting lists for the combo.

The thing is: there really is no such thing as a tube amp that can be played at "practice" or "bedroom" levels. Trust me: I looked into this 6 months ago.

About the only thing that comes close is the Zvex Nano, but at a half watt, there's really very little upside to this tube-based amp if you decided you want to scale up to smallish gigs or open mic nites.

The TT pretty much kicks the crap out of most other low-wattage amps out there as long as you're not looking for super clean tones.
You could try lookin into a Traynor YCV40... $700-ish @ musiciansfriend
Gear:
.Fender Classic Series '70s Stratocaster
.Peavey Classic 30
.Xotic BB Preamp
.MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
.Vox V847A Wah
.Boss RC-2 Loop Station
.Washburn WI-24 (first guitar )
Quote by Phat Stud 55
you aren't gonna find any real good tube amps for that price. $650 is the minimum at least.

I beg to differ. My V16 is pretty amazing for what it is. Small, powerful, toneful and rugged. Not bad for $230.

I suggest a used Mesa F-30. They have great cleans and can do pretty much any genre besides super heavy death metal stuff.(and can even do it with a pedal maybe)
What volume level do you need to get to?

How much do you need the EQ on an amp?

Because my suggestion would be:
Epi valve junior half stack ($250)+ upgrades($105)
+
Tube upgrades ($35)
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Groove-Tubes-Gold-Series-GTEL84R-Matched-Power-Tubes?sku=219168
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Tungsol-12AX7-Tube?sku=212231
Voltage mod(time mostly, keeps amp from chewing through tubes)
Speaker upgrade($70)
Please do not insinuate anything sexual from that.

Quote by cobain_is_king
If your friends don't like your guitar, cover it in stickers and it'll be teh rawks!