Can anybody help me out with a few price tags? I'm looking for the average price tag in CAD for a Jackson RR24 and RR5FR. Thanks in advance.
that seems a little overpriced compared to the other jackson RRs. i dont see why it is so much more than the RR3
The rr24 has a real floyd rose and emgs. I don't know why that warrants twice the price though.
Quote by Copilot911
The rr24 has a real floyd rose and emgs. I don't know why that warrants twice the price though.

The RR24 is also a neck thru and has an ebony board. In person, it also looks surprisingly quite a bit better than the RR3 considering they are more than likely made in the same place. I haven't messed around with actually playing them, so can't really say if it feels and sounds better. I'd probably be more biased towards the RR3, since I'm not terribly fond of EMG's.
Quote by Copilot911

because it plays and feels more then twice as good I've owned both and the 24 is just awesome and as stated the hardware is better and its a neck through etc. its just a better quality guitar
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
Last edited by sepultura alma at Jun 23, 2008,
I've heard that the upper access for the RR3 is bad,is that true?
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
I didn't find the upper fret access on the rr3 to be a problem tbh it is a reall y good guitar for the money like
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A