I play ddr a fair amount, and lately I have been wanting to get into shape (weightlifting etc.) so I have been doing that. I am wondering if DDR'ing would be similar too running or biking or other things? I play on standard right now, and want to be playing most songs on heavy by the end of the summer.

pepsi
DDR is the best way for you to look like a complete dumbass, does that help?
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Schecter Damien Elite 7 string
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Put this in your sig if you've been a member over half a decade!
wow...that's pretty pathetic. anytime you're moving you're burning calories, so yes it will burn fat....if you don't eat carbs....

but it is not an efficient workout, and a helluva waste of your time imo.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Even if its not as effecient as a regular workout. It's a hell of a lot more fun. I would rather play an hour of DDR than run in place on a treadmill for 30 minutes.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Video games =/= working out.
Buy a bike that creates electricity and run on the bike while you play your xbox360 on your big screen. THATS a workout.
Actually, its a huge workout. When you play on heavy it is anyway. Its basically the same as sprinting for the entire song on a lot of songs.

And yeah, I play DDR and damn proud of it, haha.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
actually, ya. i know someone that lost about 20 or 30 pounds over the course of a couple months playin ddr on heavy.....although, some advice: no matter how much you love it, cut back on the pepsi
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray