I am selling my electric guitar and amp combo because I just don't use it, both the guitar and amp are in pristine condition, no scratches or dings, never taken out of the house. Shortly after I made my electric guitar purchase I bought a Takamine acoustic and have favored this over the electric, I've gone from listening to Joe Satriani and Steve Vai to Jack Johnson and Ben Harper, so my electric has seen little play time.

This RG321 has the same pickup configuration of the much more expensive JS1000 (Satrianis guitar) which as I'm sure you know is a huge improvement over the standard INF3/4 which are also included in the sale.

Ibanez RG321MH

• Grey Nickel Mahogany body
• Wizard II neck
• DiMarzio PAF Pro (H) neck PU
• DiMarzio Fred (H) bridge PU

RG321: http://www.zzounds.com/item--IBARG321MH
JS1000: http://www.zzounds.com/item--IBAJS1000

Vox AD30VT Amplifier

• Real tube power sound
• 11 amp models
• 11 effects

Also included in the sale 2 sets of nickel wound 9 gauge strings + Ibanez guitar strap + Neutrik guitar lead + dunlop slider!

My asking price is $600 for everything, I accept google checkout, money order and check.

Thanks for looking! Let me know if you have any questions, or additional picture requests!
Ibanez RG321MH - (PAF Joe / FRED)
Vox AC30
Possible trades: 88-key keyboard, DSLR camera/lens, fast PC equipment (cpu, ram, gfx)
Vox AC30
i believe you are asking too much. could just be my opinion
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
It's over $700 worth of stuff and it's like new... I'm open to offers, I won't be offended.
Vox AC30
Ill swap my multi fx pedal for the vox, it has a street price of $200, origional boxing, all accesories it came with included.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
No thanks kranoscorp, once I sell the electric I'll only have my acoustic.
Vox AC30
Price reduce and individual pricing:

Ibanez RG321MH - PAF Joe / FRED: $360
Vox AD30VT + cord: $220

Strings, strap and slider included with the guitar.
Vox AC30