Page 1 of 2
...and here's why: They cry when they pee.

You might remember the person in that video from this thread. His name is Cody. I mean, you can tell he's a pussy from that last thread but you can really tell he's a pussy when he cries when he pees.

EDIT: the thread title can be misleading because I don't really have a problem with underage drinking, but rather with people who get wasted thinking they will do crazy stuff. But anyway, I do agree with garden_of_grey (even though he did call me a little retard once) about changing legislation.

EDIT2: *sigh* I am using the word "pussy" in a comical (although, for some reason, not funny) manner
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Last edited by nexteyenate at Jun 23, 2008,
Quote by RPGoof
21 for a reason

should be 18 IMO.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Good thing I'm too cool to drink or smoke
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by snipelfritz
should be 18 IMO.

It is! muahahahaha
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Quote by garden of grey

21 is a terrible age cutoff, the land of the free has one of the world's highest age limits. Over in France and Italy there is no age limit and binge drinking is more rare than in America. The reason why a bunch of kids drink is because it's forbidden and adult to do so to them it is quite cool to get sloshed. It's an endless cycle, don't expect the kids to end it before changed legislation does.

On topic; I don't have a problem with anyone ingested psychoactive chemicals solely based on age, but I hate kids who think they are so cool that they film themselves and put it on youtube.

Actually the US is the highest age for alcohol. France and Italy are both 16, but no one asks for ID, pretty much anyone can buy.
Oh Shit!
Quote by garden of grey

21 is a terrible age cutoff, the land of the free has one of the world's highest age limits. Over in France and Italy there is no age limit and binge drinking is more rare than in America. The reason why a bunch of kids drink is because it's forbidden and adult to do so to them it is quite cool to get sloshed. It's an endless cycle, don't expect the kids to end it before changed legislation does.

On topic; I don't have a problem with anyone ingested psychoactive chemicals solely based on age, but I hate kids who think they are so cool that they film themselves and put it on youtube.

well I hate the kids that get drunk and do stupid stuff because they obviously had some intent to do stupid stuff before they go intoxicated. don't hate the person that put it on youtube though (me). I just uploaded it because I thought the fact that he cried because he couldn't pee was funny.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
What the hell is he crying about?
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by clincher09
What the hell is he crying about?

not being able to pee.
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
I disagree. Underage drinking is bad but we shouldn't protect the stupid. If they wanna drink then they'll probably ruin their lives at an early age. I say let natural selection take it's course. If they want liver problems by the time they're 20, then let it be.

PS: I do not encourage underage drinking.
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
Quote by nexteyenate
not being able to pee.

Are people really that retarded when they're drunk? I've been totally wasted, and I'm still fully aware of things and can perform simple tasks such as peeing, I just have a loss of motor skills.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
OP is a man. He doesn't cry when he loses control of his bladder. He rages.
Quote by macho man
OP is a man. He doesn't cry when he loses control of his bladder. He rages.

He punches the wall like a man, then rips the toilet paper off of the wall.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
i saw two idiots decide to start headbutting eachother. not a good idea anytime, but the one idiot has had many head traumas (?) without purposely hitting it.

idiots.
ps. underage drinking can be done well.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Quote by MyNameIsLame
The real question is.. why are you videotaping him taking a leak? o_o.

I wasn't taping it. Cody didn't even tell me who taped it.
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really see bad stuff happening to Cody... remember why Butters in South Park became confused and sent to that "correctional" facility for bisexuals?

seems like you know Cody already!
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Quote by RocknRollRay
I disagree. Underage drinking is bad but we shouldn't protect the stupid. If they wanna drink then they'll probably ruin their lives at an early age. I say let natural selection take it's course. If they want liver problems by the time they're 20, then let it be.

PS: I do not encourage underage drinking.

It's a nice thought...

but watch Idiocracy and you'll know why I have little or no faith in natural selection...

The young drunk kids have lots of unprotected sex, whilst we, the smart people do not, they re-create more than we do...we become extinct, idiots rule the planet...

stupid movie, with a 100% serious subtext lol

I never understood why people drank when I was 14-17, that's not to say I didn't drink, but not nearly as often or as much as my friends. and what's funnier, is that every night drinking at that age with my friends ended just like OP's video...someone crying over something stupid and at least one person with a broken bone (JOKE!)

Now I'm 19... lets just say drinking is more of a lifestyle than a verb for me these days...

This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
Quote by catchy phrase
Actually the US is the highest age for alcohol. France and Italy are both 16, but no one asks for ID, pretty much anyone can buy.

We were on a holiday in Greece when I was 17 and my brother was only 14. We were walking down this bar strip in the evening and the bartenders actually came offering drinks even when we said we're underage. I thought it was little weird
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Quote by Shredder XXX
It's a nice thought...

but watch Idiocracy and you'll know why I have little or no faith in natural selection...

The young drunk kids have lots of unprotected sex, whilst we, the smart people do not, they re-create more than we do...we become extinct, idiots rule the planet...

stupid movie, with a 100% serious subtext lol

I never understood why people drank when I was 14-17, that's not to say I didn't drink, but not nearly as often or as much as my friends. and what's funnier, is that every night drinking at that age with my friends ended just like OP's video...someone crying over something stupid and at least one person with a broken bone (JOKE!)

Now I'm 19... lets just say drinking is more of a lifestyle than a verb for me these days...

"Hey John, what's 20 from 30?"

"80, Frito"
Quote by Shredder XXX

I don't know any girls who drink every weekend and are 15-18 that aren't on the pill.
Just about every good looking girl in my school is on it.

But I am sure they are lots of trash in the bad schools that aren't but my school is in the rich part of town.
Quote by snipelfritz
should be 18 IMO.

No, after seeing most people my age today, on a day to day basis. I'm happy with it being at 21. Less drunks off the streets = Less chance my day is ruined due to another's stupidity

drinking in public is the only thing i can't stand to see people do. It's an embarrasment to the Human race let alone them
Quote by Muzikh
No, after seeing most people my age today, on a day to day basis. I'm happy with it being at 21. Less drunks off the streets = Less chance my day is ruined due to another's stupidity

Do you really think the age limit matters... There is sooo much underage drinking, its not hard to get alcohol as a teenager. Especially when every third kid has an older sibling willing to buy them alcohol.
Quote by Copilot911
Do you really think the age limit matters... There is sooo much underage drinking, its not hard to get alcohol as a teenager. Especially when every third kid has an older sibling willing to buy them alcohol.

Yes. yes it does.

You see. I live in a county where there is something called "zero tolerance". Scares the **** out of anybody who thinks they can "Oh you know, we'll just have a few drinks but not enough to get drunk, etc.." And decide to leave their house.

Random patrols and stops are frequent where I live. Police will blockade a road off and check every single person in all vehilces at random hours of the day and have all drivers ticketed and if drunk, arrested. Huge incentive not to drink anymore.

Plus, I'm a runner and cannot afford to drink or smoke at my own body's expense. So really, it doesn't bother me in the least bit about a drinking age. I see a ton of accidents everywhere, though I'm not too fond of the Police force, I'm glad they crack down on drunks.
Quote by Muzikh
Yes. yes it does.

You see. I live in a county where there is something called "zero tolerance". Scares the **** out of anybody who thinks they can "Oh you know, we'll just have a few drinks but not enough to get drunk, etc.." And decide to leave their house.

Random patrols and stops are frequent where I live. Police will blockade a road off and check every single person in all vehilces at random hours of the day and have all drivers ticketed and if drunk, arrested. Huge incentive not to drink anymore.

Plus, I'm a runner and cannot afford to drink or smoke at my own body's expense. So really, it doesn't bother me in the least bit about a drinking age. I see a ton of accidents everywhere, though I'm not too fond of the Police force, I'm glad they crack down on drunks.

Where the **** do you live?
Auschwitz?
R E G G A E
Quote by Muzikh
Yes. yes it does.

What country is this? Where I live, Canada, its exactly the same. Police road blocks and ****, but most underage drinkers aren't driving themselves around while drunk. We usually walk everywhere, and the cops in my city are pretty laid back, they just take your alcohol away, some times they will arrest you but usually you don't drink in the middle of the road. You go to a park or something.

I totally agree with the cops cracking down on drinking and driving. Way to many kids dead from it.
Quote by TheDarkestNights
Where the **** do you live?
Auschwitz?

Florida
Quote by Copilot911
What country is this? Where I live, Canada, its exactly the same. Police road blocks and ****, but most underage drinkers aren't driving themselves around while drunk. We usually walk everywhere, and the cops in my city are pretty laid back, they just take your alcohol away, some times they will arrest you but usually you don't drink in the middle of the road. You go to a park or something.

I totally agree with the cops cracking down on drinking and driving. Way to many kids dead from it.

I said "county". I live in the United States.
Quote by snipelfritz
should be 18 IMO.

and in the country where i live, it is!
doesn't help me though, i'm only 15
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Page 1 of 2