alright all you pit monkeys i need some help.
all those virtual guitar amps that you can get, theyre all VST plug-ins.
what VST thing do i have to have to use them?
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
You need a DAW of some sort to be able to use the VSTs. Take a look at FL Studio if you're on a budget.