Thoughts?

Personally found it rather bland and uninteresting, though not completely disappointed. Alot like most of deathcore nowadays actually...
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
Generic deathcore album from generic deathcore band. You're surprised?
Still better than Juggernaut.
Quote by BassisticT
My Ex firlfriend once shaved my butthair... A day later my butt looked like Freddy Krugers Face >.< Couldn't sit comfortable for like 4 Days.

Quote by Sir-Shredalot

Not sure what is worse the fact they watched a bbc drama series or they downed ethenol
Bad.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
I have a lot more appreciation for older deathcore now after hearing this garbage. New Red Death is actually really really sick stuff.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick

Heres lookin to you
Quote by guitarwannabe16
I have a lot more appreciation for older deathcore now after hearing this garbage. New Red Death is actually really really sick stuff.

I don't know if it deserves the really really, but it's pretty sick.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Eh I think it does. At least one really.
Quote by werty22

Quote by recklessnick

Heres lookin to you
Quote by guitarwannabe16

Agreed. That record IS sick.

Shades blows hard. I like Juggernaut alot more.

New Whitechapel is much better, in my opinion.
dude, new KOTA is more complex and just better musically
although is does get boring after a while because they dont ever change it up

and i got a version of new whitechapel, and need i say that it is amazing
Quote by free.of.filth.
There was seriously only 25 people at their Tucson cd release.

Yea Tuscon show sucked.

The Phoenix one will be good though.
Quote by BassisticT
My Ex firlfriend once shaved my butthair... A day later my butt looked like Freddy Krugers Face >.< Couldn't sit comfortable for like 4 Days.

Quote by Sir-Shredalot

Not sure what is worse the fact they watched a bbc drama series or they downed ethenol
Mike sucks, they should have kept Dustin and never gotten him back. Juggernaut was catchy, shades sounds like a wannabe BDM.
That loser shit's right out the window!
Quote by Vandals572
Kota = ?

Knights Of The Abyss, lol.
Quote by ch715dallat
i think its good,
but not as good as juggernaut.

touche on the bdm comment
YEAH DUDE
Quote by Cgc1215
Mike sucks, they should have kept Dustin and never gotten him back. Juggernaut was catchy, shades sounds like a wannabe BDM.

i completely agree, idk why they think he's so good. his voice sounds like crap