Ok, so this is a two-topic thread.

1. Has anyone seen Get Smart yet? It looks like it didn't get great reviews, but what did you guys think? Worth checking out?

2. Am I the only one that thinks Bruce Almighty was a really good movie? I can see how even I would normally hate it, but there's something about it that's made me still love it all these years. I just watched it on t.v. Then I watched Evan Almighty. What a piece of crap.

Yep.
1. No. Don't think I will, either.

2. Yes. Bruce Almighty was an hour and a half abortion on video, and you were among the maybe 6 people on planet Earth who liked it.

Hope I helped.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Quote by bigwillie
1. No. Don't think I will, either.

2. Yes. Bruce Almighty was an hour and a half abortion on video, and you were among the maybe 6 people on planet Earth who liked it.

Hope I helped.

1. Meh, I might see it regardless. It does look like it might suck though.

2. I found it to be a pretty "meh" comedy.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
1. Meh, I might see it regardless. It does look like it might suck though.

2. I found it to be a pretty "meh" comedy.

1. That's what I was thinking. It looks like it'll be pretty bad. Maybe Sierra Mist Undercover Orange will have a cool cameo.

2. It wasn't GREAT, I should've worded myself better in the first post. But there was something about it I really liked. If I saw it for the first time today I probably would hate it, but eh. Jim Carrey is pretty cool.
Last edited by KetchupLad14 at Jun 23, 2008,
1, nope not out here yet

2. meh it was alright, had some alright moments. but i like it better when Jim Carrey plays a more serious and miserable character..like in eternal sunshine
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
1. It looks kinda lame but if for some reason I feel the urge to blow $8 I may go see it.

2. Bruce Almighty was decent. It wasn't great, but it wasn't absolutely horrible either. It was entertaining...
i liked Get Smart, ide say worth seeing, definitely better than Johnny English, i love Rowan Atkinson but it blew.

and yes Bruce Almighty was great
You are now blinking manually
1. nope, but i think i might...

2. oh yeah, i love that...i think i was the only person in the cinema laughing though...i got some very strage looks (my laugh is very...um..distinctive =D )