Page 1 of 2
If anyone remembers my thread:
"My Wall Just Got A Hiding"
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=775455 , this is a similar story involving my violent sleeping actions.

For the record, I was half asleep and this was all uncontrollable at the time, I didn't realise what I was doing.

I was happily dreaming away (sleeping next to my GF) and in my dream my friend started to piss me off so I was getting wild and was about to punch him. Next thing I remember was I was throwing the punch (towards his shoulder) and I awaken yelling "Fuck You" throwing 2 hard punches into my girlfriends shoulder. She shot up crying (from the fright as she told me) in a big panic. Then it kicked in and I realised what I had done.

I felt like a real arsehole and appologised wondering how I would explain the situtation. But we just went back to sleep and later on that day she asked and I explained it to her. I think I have some violent sleep disorder, I wonder whats going to happen next.

Any similar experiences?
You sleep with someone you aren't married to? You are going straight to hell!!
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
i dont move at all in my sleep..

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by pedalguy1
Hulk Smash!!!

Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Very similar experience actually..

In my dream, my friend poured shaving cream all over me when I was peeing in a stall, so I chase him out into a hall and he just stands there...I try to pull him down but he's like a statue, so I wind up to kick him in the BOLLOCKS, and in mid-kick I wake up, but my leg continues straight up towards my ceiling. Turns out my cat was sleeping on my feet. She went flying through the air...but she had mad reflexes and landed it (unfortunately). And then I proceded to burst out laughing and go back to sleep.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by pedalguy1
Hulk Smash!!!

on topic, ive heard about things like this happening before, i remember hearing that this can go as bad as not waking up at all after violently reacting to a dream = beating up bad someone lol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep
search it for links and related stuff, youre not the only one doing that stuff lol
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Good, put the bitch in her place. Did you yell out "Back to the kitchen!" to sum it up?
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by ACG

In my dream, my friend poured shaving cream all over me when I was peeing in a stall, so I chase him out into a hall and he just stands there...I try to pull him down but he's like a statue, so I wind up to kick him in the BOLLOCKS, and in mid-kick I wake up, but my leg continues straight up towards my ceiling. Turns out my cat was sleeping on my feet. She went flying through the air...but she had mad reflexes and landed it (unfortunately). And then I proceded to burst out laughing and go back to sleep.

Epic
Most people physically act out what they are doing in the dream they're currently having. You just so happen to have dreams where you are acting in a violent manner. Simple as that.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

at least you arent like me. i tend to hug people when i sleep. just think of all the awkward experiences i had growing up...

oh, and hulk smash ftw
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
ive sleep walked
and ive lashed out in dreams and woken to stuff like stepping off a stair
or a curb and kicking
and ive had friends swear at me
example
a friend yells
"WHERES THE FRACKIN SCUBA GEAR"
then ive been threatened
and my friend punched in his sleep
but ive never heard of something like your freak outs, go see a doctor, its nothing big to worry about but you might deck her in the face and that'd be just hilarious
on second thought...
Quote by ACG

Awesome.
Give her a good ol' fashioned backhand and she wont talk no more. Problem Solved
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
My GF told me, about a week ago, that just after I fell asleep, I took her suddenly and said that it was to protect her ... I really don't know what the hell was my dream.
I hope I'll never hit her while sleeping :S
Hello, Mirror - so glad to see you my friend, it's been a while

Help me - I can't break out this prison all alone
Save me - I'm drowning and I'm hopeless on my own
Heal me - I can't restore my sanity alone
Quote by bigwillie
Most people physically act out what they are doing in the dream they're currently having. You just so happen to have dreams where you are acting in a violent manner. Simple as that.

Do people wank if they have a wet dream of themselves wanking?

ROFL if true
Quote by the_extremist00

on topic, ive heard about things like this happening before, i remember hearing that this can go as bad as not waking up at all after violently reacting to a dream = beating up bad someone lol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep
search it for links and related stuff, youre not the only one doing that stuff lol

That makes me feel so much better knowing I could maul my Girlfriend while I'm asleep

Quote by gnpwdrtreason

but ive never heard of something like your freak outs, go see a doctor, its nothing big to worry about but you might deck her in the face and that'd be just hilarious
on second thought...

I was 5-10 cm away from decking her in the head. That is something to worry about.
Last edited by Lead guitarist at Jun 23, 2008,
not really related
kinda
but i sleep with my eyes open at times, that freaks out my family alot.
especially the smaller ones. and i love it
LTD M-100FM
THE BEEST!
Last edited by loc66sic at Jun 23, 2008,
I've jabbed my gf in my sleep a few times but I don't even remember having angry dreams. Maybe my subconscious just knows I can get away with it.
I almost jumped out the window of my room while I was sleepwalking once. I think I was dreaming about skydiving or some shit like that.

EDIT: There was also this one time where I had a dream that I got up out of bed and took a leak in the toilet, but in reality, I got up and took a leak right on my wall and the surrounding carpet. The stains were a bitch to get out.
Last edited by aznmetalhead93 at Jun 23, 2008,
I killed a man in my sleep in the dead of winter... I'm native American so I naturally believed the steam coming from his opens wounds was his spirit...

Turns out he was a robot and I accidentaly cut open his aur supply...

Then I woke up and realized I pooped in my boxers...

Which would explain the steam...
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

Last edited by mikko_9119 at Jun 23, 2008,
Quote by ACG

never happened...
If you want to shine like the sun first you must burn like it.
Just be grateful she actually went to bed with you.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by mikko_9119
You sleep with someone you aren't married to? You are going straight to hell!!

ahahah.
I hallucinate when I'm half asleep, half awake. Once I saw a train coming at my bed and it was going to go right into my tv so i jumped in the way and shoved my tv on it's table (which has wheels) across the room.
Train your girlfriend to attack you in her sleep. Then have a bedtime WWF smackdown.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Just be grateful she actually went to bed with you.

What's that suppose to mean?

Quote by drunkinkoala
You could be like some tv show I saw and kill someone in your sleep.

I just love it when you guys make me feel better.
Quote by macho man
I hallucinate when I'm half asleep, half awake. Once I saw a train coming at my bed and it was going to go right into my tv so i jumped in the way and shoved my tv on it's table (which has wheels) across the room.

now here is a fine example what drugs can do to you
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

Quote by cheapshott
Good that F#ckin Bitch deserved it

It would be nice if you didn't insult my girlfriend thanks.
Quote by Lead guitarist
It would be nice if you didn't insult my girlfriend thanks.

Don't listen to him, he's a troll, he made a lol wut pear thread. But the best advice I could give is strap yourself to your bed.
Page 1 of 2