Yeah I know, there are a few threads on this topic already, but I'm a little lazy to go searching for them, and don't think they have much answers anyway.

Anyway I'm headed to the barber tomorrow to cut my hair, because its summer and really really hot, the long hair just isn't doing it for me anymore. Anyway I was just looking for some short hair suggestions.

Something sweet looking I supposee. I was thinking about the ever popular fauxhawk at one point, but who knowss. Pics are more than welcome
Quote by macho man
get a SKULLET

im sorry but that is disturbing. haha

Edit: Fuck you Fortune City.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Last edited by Ex'sAndOh's at Jun 23, 2008,
Don't get the fauxhawk, get the real thing, get a MOHAWK. Shorter or longer its way more badass than fauxhawks.
lol i just got mine cut short... It looks slightly emo, but in a messy kinda way. I didnt want it like that, but you know how when your at the hairdressers and they are like "do you like it?" and you go "yeah!", even though you wanna slap that bitch with the tattered remnants of your once glorious locks?

Yeah.
Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.
Skullet or leave quietly. Being like Devin Townsend should be a life goal of all men.
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?
when i cut my hair i started to slick it back. only bad thing is being called a greaser sometimes
This thread is relevent to me......

EDIT: Can one head bang without long hair??
Quote by Centrey

No.
Quote by Centrey

Yes, but one looks like Ascendency-era Matt Heafy.
R E G G A E
I had long hair, like 10 inches long. I cut it really short. Like 1 inch and now I just wear a hat. Less hassle of trying to do something with it.