inb4 lock you ****er
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar Ash
Bugera 333XL 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby >> Korg Pitchblack Tuner >> MXR Carbon Copy >> Boss DS-1
me throwing my piece of shit dog
Really now?
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
lol i do that to my cats alot.

EDIT: Oh yeah uhh, they love it too......

<.<

>.>
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by leephan
Why'd you post this?

Me and my buddy are seeing who can get the most views on a stupid video.. dont ask why. and cats love being thrown
Quote by MedicreDemon
lol i do that to my cats alot.

EDIT: Oh yeah uhh, they love it too......

<.<

>.>

I like throwing my cats off my balcony. The ones that survive get continue to live with me.
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Quote by FrothingLunatic
I like throwing my cats off my balcony. The ones that survive get continue to live with me.
How high?
Quote by leephan
How high?

5 stories.

Give him a handjob

Quote by FrothingLunatic

Wait untill EPA sees that lol
鋼の錬金術師
lol.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Punkismygod
Wait untill EPA sees that lol

That'd be PETA.

But still. TS is a ****.
Quote by FrothingLunatic

this is so quotable.

But.. not tonight.