I made another thread about how its 4 am and I'm bored as hell.

What song should I learn on guitar?
My Gear:

Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul (Custom Alpine White)
Austin Sessionmaster
Martin D-15 Acoustic
Fender Jaguar (Reissue)
Antique 1968 Fender Precision Bass

Amps:
Crate Acoustic 15w
Hartke 25w
Godzilla!

...by BOC.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
I just watched Dave Grohl play "tiny dancer"(Elton John) So i've been playing it constantly, It's an awesome song..it's been redone by quite a few popular bands too. That and ive been playing some hawthorne heights-Saying sorry, This is who we are, Light sleeper. Just wrote a little piece too, only to find out it sounds like "upside down" by jack johnson..I hate when that happens.
laid to rest
by lamb of god
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
yeah, back when i sucked, i put together these nice sounding chords and i was all like, yea eat that mutha****a, clapton has nothing on me, and then i was listening to some music, and i was like, hey some faggot stole my chords, and the music was all like,

"knock, knock, knocking on heavens door"
Quote by devourke
yeah, back when i sucked, i put together these nice sounding chords and i was all like, yea eat that mutha****a, clapton has nothing on me, and then i was listening to some music, and i was like, hey some faggot stole my chords, and the music was all like,

"knock, knock, knocking on heavens door"

I almost did that, I had like 4 or 5 chords, then someone informed me it sounded like pachelbels canon in D
I'm sure we've all done it...it's major suckage, I think every chord arrangement has already been taken.
A good easier intermidate song (If that makes sense). Is Alice Cooper's "No More Mr Nice Guy".
Some cool rhythm work going on there. If anyone ever wants the tabs, PM me.
Quote by CLVPX

I almost did that, I had like 4 or 5 chords, then someone informed me it sounded like pachelbels canon in D

haha I think its happened to just about every guitarist; where we've come up with some chord-sequence and then discover that someone else got to it first haha.
Quote by clapton-floyd
I don't believe in free will, I believe in Rohypnol.
Little Wing. Go learn it now.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.