Im having a bad time right now. I have a bunch of fleas bites on my leg that are annoying the hell outta me. I feel like my girlfriend doesnt care about me as much. Her friend hates me when I barely know here. Its hot. I cant sleep. Im tired of the music I listen to. I wanna visit my gf, but cant, I feel like crap for no reason, I get depressed alot. I suck at SSBB. I dont feel like doing anything about it...My electric guitar isnt working because I need another jack cord. My fan doesnt work. I miss school. I miss my friends. Im hungry...Im thirsty. I need to workout a bit...But, It doesnt last long...My fish wont die yet...My days going pretty bad. But it cant suck as bad as some of yours...What crappy things are going on for you?
Avenged Sevenfold Fan, proud of it.
you are bored because schools out, get a job already...

Also go get some anti depressants or something. Or go smoke some bud.
Quote by Copilot911

I would not recommend this.
Boo hoo. Go cry to yourself in a corner.

At least you have a girlfriend.
At least you have a place to sleep.
At least it's warm where you are. (High here was 56 today)
At least you can afford music.
At least you can afford a guitar.

There's a lot of people who don't have access to the things you take for granted. I bet poor starving orphans in Africa would kill to have your life. Stop crying and enjoy what you've got.
kill all humans
Crikey. Well this is a nice morning post.

Sounds to me like you know what you need to do, you just cant be bothered getting up off your arse.
Quote by Copilot911

Quote by lotsofvolume

I would.
Quote by lotsofvolume

A little maryjane never hurt, at least it will mellow him out. Better than popping pills in my opinion, and I don't even smoke.
Smokin Bud is the solution to every mental problem I have
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Just remember that
NOBODY'S GONNA TAKE YOUR CAR
YOU'RE GONNA RACE IT INTO THE GROUND

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Mate dont lsiten to tehm and all taht starving kids in africa bull****. If u having a bad day then the fact is u having a bad day. EVERYONE GETS IT! this is my advice: FUKEN GO FOR IT, get pumped do some push ups and crap, get out side, go for a walk, pick out some Rock n' Roll music (something happy like AC/DC, KISS, Rolling stones etc u work it out) listen to it and FUKEN GO FOR IT MATE!!! pm me if ya wanna talk!!
My Gear:

Fender 2008 American Series Standard Stratocaster
Hand Made Acoustic Guitar (made by my uncle)
Epiphone Limited Edition G-400 with maestro trem
BOSS DS-1
Boss DD-6
Dunlop Crybaby Classic Wah
Peavey Bandit