I've been advised by my ex guitar teacher, and his older brother (who plays professionally in a band) that if I wanted a new amp, (I suggested an orange setup) they said a Marshall cab would sound awesome with an Orange head for the music i play.
I tend to play GNR, Aerosmith, ACDC, Metallica, just Hard/Classic Rock.

ta.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
i would go full orange, their 412 cabinets are unbelievably good, especially in regards to the sound you are after
Quote by Drmckool
without having read this thread and just seeing the title since i've been not on the forum for a month i'm just going to say

"why can't we be friends"
Ah cool,
how much do you say id need to save up and which heads?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by Vauxite
I've been advised by my ex guitar teacher, and his older brother (who plays professionally in a band) that if I wanted a new amp, (I suggested an orange setup) they said a Marshall cab would sound awesome with an Orange head for the music i play.
I tend to play GNR, Aerosmith, ACDC, Metallica, just Hard/Classic Rock.

ta.

The Rocker 30 should get you there!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Jimmy Page uses Orange Heads with Marshall Cabs right?
But he has his own custom Matamp head, so I guess it would different.
What kind of head is it?
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Quote by Gabel
The Rocker 30 should get you there!

Is that a combo or is it just the head?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
You can get a head version, bear in mind it has no clean EQ so either get an EQ pedal or live with it.
Quote by Horlicks
You can get a head version, bear in mind it has no clean EQ so either get an EQ pedal or live with it.

What about buying the combo and a POD XT Live? As I'm planning on buying the pedal already anyway.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by forsaknazrael
What do you need the PODxT for?

Just having plenty of effects, I currently have an RP80 into an MG15, Ive been told my tone is pretty impressive for an MG, but i heard an XTL is a great piece of gear in your arsenal, also i could use it to make the base's amp sound better, (the base = place where i gig weekly)
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ