So basically, I have an Ibanez RG2570E, and I noticed that my Tremolo arm would not stay still, in the sense that if you wiggle it slightly, the arm holder would shake along with it and it's really wriggly.

This problem causes pull-ups and dives to become extremely inconvenient as the arm would be wriggling along with the arm holder.

I am not talking about the arm being unable to stay still.

I would really appreciate it if someone could offer me advice. I don't have the tools needed to remove the trem etc.

Sorry if the explanation is too vague, But hopefully someone would be able to help?

Thanks in advance.
Yeah I know. I read that, but as said I don't have the tools to remove my trem. And I know there's a part on being able to do it with the trem in, but I guess I'm stuck without picture illustrations. Sorry.
Quote by Raiace
Yeah I know. I read that, but as said I don't have the tools to remove my trem. And I know there's a part on being able to do it with the trem in, but I guess I'm stuck without picture illustrations. Sorry.

You need either some needle nose pliers or a very long socket wrench as well as a very wide screw driver. The screwdriver goes in the front of the trem, where the arm goes in and the wrench goes in the back, you hold one while tightening the other, and it should be all good.
You don't need to remove the trem at all.

The Edge Pro has an allen key hole for the arming tension. If you dive the trem down you should be able to get at it.

Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Oh awesome! Thanks so much for the help everyone especially steven_seagull that really saved me alot of trouble