I love to play metallica but i would like to start a contest involving similar sound and playing styles/techniques, but not the same one's everyone's already done a dozen times. then we can get some experts and n00bs (like me) in here to compete and improve any Ideas? on song choice?

Doesn't have to be a Metallica song....
24 views and no reply's?
Last edited by schectercustom at Jun 23, 2008,
Do you have a metronome? Not offened and If I do please don't think of it as negative. However, I feel that if you spent some time on a metronome regularly you would see a dramatic improvement in the overall consistency of your playing, helping to smooth those lines out and also make your seem bigger. I like the hat the drummer was wearing reminds me of ME back when I first started playing the drums at the age of 10. wow, i'm gettting old. I've studied percussion for 11.5 years OMG!!! can't wait to see where im at after playing the guitar that long
Quote by schectercustom
Do you have a metronome? Not offened and If I do please don't think of it as negative. However, I feel that if you spent some time on a metronome regularly you would see a dramatic improvement in the overall consistency of your playing, helping to smooth those lines out and also make your seem bigger. I like the hat the drummer was wearing reminds me of ME back when I first started playing the drums at the age of 10. wow, i'm gettting old. I've studied percussion for 11.5 years OMG!!! can't wait to see where im at after playing the guitar that long

Ya that was extremely tooooooo fast. also you must be a damn good drummer