how should i get the ultimate metal tone?

1) just keep my boss me20 and roland 15 watt?

2) use the money i get for working and spend it on a cheap randall amp and a cheap dean guitar or somthing wih emg equipped?

3) blow all of my money on a krank amp and a super metal guitar and dont care about what my parents says.
MR morgan
Quote by mr morgan
how should i get the ultimate metal tone?

1) just keep my boss me20 and roland 15 watt?

2) use the money i get for working and spend it on a cheap randall amp and a cheap dean guitar or somthing wih emg equipped?

3) blow all of my money on a krank amp and a super metal guitar and dont care about what my parents says.

Hows about a rev jr and a damien fr.
or a rg50tc/peavey ultra
combines 2 and 3

That's br00tz.

Budget friendly = Randall RG50tc like mentioned or a Peavey Ultra/Valveking and a Jackson/Ibanez.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
If I were you I'd try to get the most bang for my buck but it also depends on what you can do. If getting a new amp is too much, consider getting a good distortion pedal until you can afford the amp but if you really want a great sound eventually you will have to get a decent amp.
I don't think you need a new guitar, I'd just change the pickups if I were you. I got a Les Paul Studio that sounds great but I wanted it to be a little more metal as well as sounding hotter.
I put Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates (I think they were made for ZZ Top) on the neck and a SD Invader (one of the dudes for Avenged Sevenfold uses it on his custom guitar) on the bridge. And it's really like night and day when comparing my tone to how it was before. The Invader is great for heavy riffs, artificial harmonics, and has a pretty dark tone. The pearly gates was the real surprise, I actually like it more than the Invader, it can be really bluesy and warm but tweak some settings on your amp or pedal and its one of the best pickups I've ever heard for lead (including Metal leads), it's so hot it even gets better harmonics in the neck position than the original humbuckers did in the bridge and amazingly enough it sounds great for sweep picking.
So I guess what I'm trying to say is get some nice pickups, and a nice pedal now, save your money for a while and get yourself a super nice amp some time down the road, one that you wont have to replace for a long long time because it's so nice.