Dude, i know exactly where you are coming from, and it f**king sucks.

This has happened to 2 of my best friends, and it hurts bad....but sometimes, you just have to let your friend go - if they dont want to acknowledge you, then thats their own fault and they're probably losing a good friend who was there for them when they needed it.
Epiphone SG - modded like crazy and sent through hell and back
Crate Flexwave 120 watt half stack -

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell
I have had this happen, i really sucks hard. They become errogant bastards, and its their loss for losing a great friend.
Happened to me 4 times...
Well I guess betrayal happens.
Just gotta keep movin on even tho it hurts.
Happends all the time, you think you know your friends, then in a heartbeat they are gone to some pussy.

Funny thing is, when that piece of meat is gone, they always come back.
I don't mind if they need time for the sex, but when you spent most of your time hanging out with your girl instead of your bros, come on. Only one friend in high school did this and he was the last.

Come on guys with GFs; make up excuses so you can hang out with your guy friends instead of her. That's what my buddies did last year
yeah ive had it happen twice as well
i mean..ive never done this or even thought about doing this to a friend so i dont get why people do it so it just pisses me off even more

i mean, he stole one of my other best friend's girlfriend and since the three of them had always been pretty good friends its hard to say whether or not he'd do the same thing to me..

yeah...

EDIT:
Quote by Paroxysm
I don't mind if they need time for the sex, but when you spent most of your time hanging out with your girl instead of your bros, come on. Only one friend in high school did this and he was the last.

Come on guys with GFs; make up excuses so you can hang out with your guy friends instead of her. That's what my buddies did last year

yeah i dont care if he hangs out with his girlfriend but i cant remember the last time i hung out with him that he wasnt literally texting her on his phone THE ENTIRE time we hung out
ive talked to him about it and he always says "yeah i talked to her and we're trying to change that"
but it seems like he has even less time to hang out now

what the ****'s up with that?
Last edited by chrismacker at Jun 23, 2008,
Been on the role of the one being left behind, been on the role as being the one taking off with a girlfriend, don't feel that good.
Quote by chrismacker
well after a short google search i came across this article...
http://www.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith_60/75_dating_advice.html

...and it definitely reminds me of the situation im in...

it really sucks to go through **** like this, but it seems like its a lot more common than i thought

how many of you guys have had this happen?

*stares off into the distance*

I'm in it now... damn she's incredible...

HOWEVER!

On the same side, my best friend has someone they're into as well so the friendship is falling apart because both of us don't really have much time for each other at the moment because we're really busy, it doesn't bother me, me and them have gone through this a few times.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Firefox said the article was trying to attack me ...aaargh

On topic...bros before hoes.
You're So Scene Right Now ^_^

Quote by Kensai
Finally his girlfriend found out what it was like giving oral sex to fishsmelling genital organs.
That's why it's good to surround yourself with losers who are too socially awkward to have girlfriends.
It happened to me once, but I find, if you're nice to both of them, when its over, your friend tends to hang out with the group again.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

"bros before hoes" makes you sound gay.
But anyway, it's life - deal with it. This is why I dissed my current wife back in the day; I had friends who got serious w/ their girls and dissapeared from the face of the earth.
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
I always go by bros before hoes. My current girlfriend knows and understands that I can't just ditch my friends for her, 'cause I had one of my best friends do that to me. Every time any of us wanted to hang with him he'd be too busy with this girl. He'd never come around anymore.

But it all changed around one day. We FINALLY got him to agree to hang out with us, so after school we all met up and we were gonna walk to McDonalds or something and then go to my house. So we're all out there, and he's running late on us. We think he ditched us. He suddenly comes running over, saying he had to talk to his girlfriend before he left. I shrugged it off, since, y'know, at least he's coming with us. So then he pulls out a piece of paper, and he says it's a note from his girlfriend.

Long story short, she broke up with him through the note. We got him over it pretty quick and in the end we all laughed it off.

Haha, too bad he's gone again now. He's totally ignoring us all this time. We've all come to terms with it, we've lost him.
~Heads Will Roll
Throats Will Be Slit
Blood Will Flow Like Spring Of Water!~

Quote by john_latchem
Speed Emblem = winnar!
Quote by breadstick

Bros before hoes man.

One time a friend of mine said that in front of this dude's girlfriend, because he put her on his football team, we were goofing off at school, and she just stared at him, we were all laughing.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by Paroxysm

i always make an excuse to go hang out with my buddies, people who are just obsessed about the girlfriend just annoy me, although everyone i know calls me a horrible boyfriend, even though i've been going out with my girl for nearly 3 years now.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Only happens to teens, and friends with the sexual maturity of a teenager. Get through adolescence or get laid a few times and the problem corrects itself as young men will stop basing their whole lives around getting sex and can start to appreciate the value of their buddies.
I solve this problem by having multiple best friends
Quote by Kensai
IF YOU TYPE WITH BIG LETTERS YOUR POINT WILL COME ACROSS EASIER!

Seriously wtf was that?