I'm really considering buying a toneport, ux2 probably. I need something good to record onto my computer with, this has both mic and guitar jacks, so it seems like it'd be a good buy. It also comes with gearbox which from the sounds i've heard on the site has a bunch of crisp, beautiful sounding effects and amp models. It's won a bunch of awards and stuff but just need a few opinions on if it's good enough from the people who've used it/ own it.

I'm not a serious musician, i'd just like something that i can get used to relatively quickly, and that can produce some quality music in a short amount of time. Any feedback's appreciated, or recommending something else that's better and around the same price range.

Thanks.
I'm not a serious musician, i'd just like something that i can get used to relatively quickly, and that can produce some quality music in a short amount of time.

the toneport is right for you
no problem, Im not professional, I use mine to record my ideas for songs so i dont forget them and its pretty perfect.

you can get decent tones from it
yeah i would definitely get it if i were you. i would enjoy mine more if it were more suitable for death metal... too bad it's not... :[
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.