Page 1 of 3
What would you do with one million pounds? I'd just buy a couple of guitars and guitar amps etc. because I don't want any home/car insurance to haunt me.

I'd also give a little to charity
Fund my ass through university, pay some ****-awesome guitarist and music theorist to teach me for a year or so. Buy a real nice acoustic guitar, stick the rest in a bank account and just travel the world with my guitar on my back and sandals on my feet.
Buy a house in the middle of the countryside for really cheap and me and my friends can all live in it. I'd also deck it out with loads of crap.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
I'd put 500,000 in a high interest bank account and then with the other 500,000 buy a house, guitars, drums, house stuff, and the interest from thbank account would sort me out for life.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Make a petition for removing The Pit for all eternity from teh interwebz.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
I'd be fat
All your base are belong to us.
buy my ultimate rig, the amp i'm after with some nice big cabinets, three Lp's and two Prs's and then put 5000000 away for later and give whats left to charity.
Pay homeless people to dance.
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
give half to my parents.

buy music related equipment. (i.e. cables, recording)
the rest will be saved.
Donate like 90% of it, and buy a car+guitar stuff with the rest.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I'd buy a house for my friends and I in Southampton, a new amp and a decent car. I'd give my sister enough to buy herself a decent flat and my mother enough to get her new business running well. The rest I'd invest.
uni, a few guitars, a decently huge amp, rest in bank until the last of the credit crunch
Invest it all (minus around £3-4000 to buy some awesome guitar gear (a new amp as i love my current guitar and wouldn't trade it for anything) into property, buy to let
Car. £20000 to keep for insurence and petrol for awhile
Mesa Triple Rec & matching cab
An ESP or Jackson of some sort.
My own place.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Eat It
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by Wigert
Make a petition for removing The Pit for all eternity from teh interwebz.

BASTARD ALERT
Quote by LordBishek
Why? Buy a few houses in a big city, and then let them out.

You'd be lucky to get 2 houses in a big city for £1m.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Pay of 'resnts house. Bulid a recording studio with all the stuff I need etc.
All I can think of
first of all i would go to england so i could spend it (live in united states). i would buy a nice set of guitar gear, donate some of it, give some, keep some, and then go party and hook up with emma watson.
Quote by Soadfan8
first of all i would go to england so i could spend it (live in united states). i would buy a nice set of guitar gear, donate some of it, give some, keep some, and then go party and hook up with emma watson.

you don't need 1,000,000 pounds for that, all you need is a nice wand.
most in bank, bit to charity, an ESP, maybe custom, and a new amp, DEFINETELY a new amp. and some other gear. upgrade my drum kit a bit. some computer stuff
Gear:

Fender Highway One Strat
Ibanez RG321MH
Cort SFX-1
Peavey Valveking 112
Marshall MG30DFX
Morley Power Wah
Mapex VX 22 (drum kit)
Mahalo flying V ukulele
I'd just put it all in a bank and live off the interest for the rest of my life. Nice and simple. I don't care about attaining even greater wealth.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I'd be fat

+1

I would buy some new guitar gear, and invest/save the rest. Use the interest/profits for other shhtuff.
convert it to dollars.
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

I would have any sort of sex with any sort of animal.

Hmm.First I would make a studio in the attic (its not used anyway),buy awesome gear.3-4 big huge amps 6-7 electric guitars and a few nice acoustics....mics,cables,isolation you know stuff you need for a studio and...give some to my parents,my brother,my cousin and buy somehting for my girlfriend and....ahh dunno many stuff
Pay for college, probably help brother and sister with college, help parents with a house, help myself pay for an apartment or a house, buy some new bass equipment, and invest some

I don't know how much I'd put in each, but that's the order of priorities from highest to lowest for me.
Quote by 05t16
I'd also give a little to charity

You sonofabitch.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
I’d probably bank it and live off the interest aswell.

Although I’d buy a house with a huge cellar ‘cus my friend had one where he used to live and was into dance music big time, at one point he had a mini club under his house, sometimes with 50 or more random people down there. I'd have that and a pub in my house with no till.
Buy a few of my 'dream' guitars xD

And then.....I don't know really. Lol.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Page 1 of 3