Page 1 of 2
Since divid3d closed the last one due to lack of item's being posted in it, here we go:

There's DigUpHerBones (Kath), Craigo(craigo & me (Kingy, obv.)

Next up is a group shot of:

My mate James in a hat, my mate Glenn hugging him, me crouching in the Black Jason Becker shirt with a Carling, Craigo with a bottle of wine, Roxy (Craigo's mate) with the horns & Kath with the Vodka!

Lovely isn't it folks!

As said before, I'll get Kath's permission for some other photo's, haha.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
i couldn't afford to go this year. :\

edit: to poster above, are you serious? it's a festival :s
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
I wanted to go to Download But I had GCSE's Sucksss. Anyway, seeing as I didn't go, and to keep this thread alive, you like emocore I <3 emocore. Any chance you saw Alesana? Were they good? <3 XxxxX
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I wanted to go to Download But I had GCSE's Sucksss. Anyway, seeing as I didn't go, and to keep this thread alive, you like emocore I <3 emocore. Any chance you saw Alesana? Were they good? <3 XxxxX

They were ok I guess, nothing special to me, now a Devil Wear's Prada were good
Quote by demoniacfashion

Quote by Oasis-fanatic

Quote by human panda
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
wtf you guys get to drink liquor out in the open?

Really????

that's the first question you go for
Quote by Kingyem0c0re
They were ok I guess, nothing special to me, now a Devil Wear's Prada were good

+100000

fall of troy were also amazing, i saw jfac rather tha alensa
Quote by Mathamology
One day that guy is gonna lose a whole arm to that blender

and that shall be the day I laugh the hardest
Quote by MetalMusicianAl

Awwwh wait until you get to 30 or whatever your age limit is and you can drink tooo! *pats on head*

lol that digupherbones has the alcohol in both pictures, looks like a protective grip on the bottle ^__^
Quote by markazord
+100000

fall of troy were also amazing, i saw jfac rather tha alensa

Fall of Troy were mediocre

Although, it pissed me off when people laughed when they said they had all their stuff stolen from them, that was harsh as hell.
I really can't stand Download festival. It's just everything a festival shouldn't be. Firstly it's all about the music, there isn't any 'festival' atmosphere that you get at other festivals like Glastonbury, Glade, Latitude and to a slightly lesser extent Reading. Also, Download is just full of complete dick heads. For example, in 2006 the weather was scorching, 35+ degrees every day, but there were still metal/gothic peeps wandering around in their new rock boots and trench-coats, obviously sweating their balls off.

It's not so much a festival, more a massive gig.
Quote by Tom Martin
I really can't stand Download festival. It's just everything a festival shouldn't be. Firstly it's all about the music, there isn't any 'festival' atmosphere that you get at other festivals like Glastonbury, Glade, Latitude and to a slightly lesser extent Reading. Also, Download is just full of complete dick heads. For example, in 2006 the weather was scorching, 35+ degrees every day, but there were still metal/gothic peeps wandering around in their new rock boots and trench-coats, obviously sweating their balls off.

Am I the only person that thought a festival was just one long gig that lasts more than a day?
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

Quote by Tom Martin

Ummm.... don't know about you, but the music IS the reason I go to a festival...

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
Am I the only person that thought a festival was just one long gig that lasts more than a day?

No, in order to be a festival, goths aren't allowed to wear their clothes during spells of warm weather.
Quote by Tom Martin

What the hell are you on about? Download has a fantastic atmosphere. They're the best weekends of my life. And how does wearing a trenchoat make one a dickhead? Sweaty, yes, but not a dickhead.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Awwwh wait until you get to 30 or whatever your age limit is and you can drink tooo! *pats on head*

lol that digupherbones has the alcohol in both pictures, looks like a protective grip on the bottle ^__^

I got photos from later on which we shouldn't post for her sakes
Quote by Tom Martin

I've heard that the atmosphere at Download is pretty nice for the most part really. Plus so what if they want to wear all black, let them do what they want

EDIT: ^^ haha awwhh bless her
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by MetalMusicianAl

Yeah?
Quote by Tom Martin

I didn't go so much for the music, I went for about six bands and went for my mate Roxy. I loved the atmosphere, it was great. You're gonna have the occassional dick, but that's everywhere the minute you step out of your door.

And kids wearing black in the sun? Ohh noes, the festival is ruined

Each to his own.
If I can spare some money then I NEED to go. Meet teh UGers lawl.
Quote by SteveHouse
Maybe next year this gosh darned festival won't clash with me exams like it has every time so far

Then I can go and harass Reva.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Next year's download, I'll no longer be a uni student... we are ALL meeting up and getting trashed

I'll doubt I'll be going due to A2 exams (as they're later on than AS). If I can, I will though. More UGers, the better

My mate Roxy kept asking questions 'seriously, what's so good about UG?', with the usual reply 'psst, it's UG'
Quote by Tom Martin

are you serious? 2006 was well good. i saw more guys in skirts and kilts than leather, tbh. and i just wore lightweight trousers and tank tops mostly. you obviously were paying far too much attention to what people wore than to having a good time

we set up our tents in a circle that year and had like a "living room" in the middle, which consisted of some bare ground with a pile of empties forming a table upon which our disposable barbecue was carefully balanced. i met loads of well cool people, too. and my mate's band played the myspace stage and got joined by a load of devils on stilts

i got heatstroke though, and ended up passed out for about an hour outside the snickers stage which sucked. but pancakes and milkshakes made me feel better when i woke up.

last year was good too, i went with my mum, and we bought a big picnic blanket and sat on the hill off to the right of the main stage (near the drinks tents) and drank cider and smoked and talked to randomers, and went looking round the village for a birthday present for my sister, and bumped into a couple of people i knew and hung out with them getting drunk...

seriously, download is win. my sister went to reading last year and from the sounds of it people were far more arseholeish. you get all sorts of people at download and they all get on well. i saw old guys with their grandkids, parents, people wearing all kinds of styles of clothing, people in wheelchairs, whatever, all being friendly and behaving. other festivals sound more stuck-up and violent.

i wish i could've afforded to go this year, but oh well.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by GiantRaven
I'd do that but festivals scare me

I'll protects you!

Quote by Craigo

My mate Roxy kept asking questions 'seriously, what's so good about UG?', with the usual reply 'psst, it's UG'

*slap*

The answer to the question "What's so good about UG" is always, ALWAYS "Deliriumbassist. He's the hawtsawce"
Quote by esther_mouse

seriously, download is win. my sister went to reading last year and from the sounds of it people were far more arseholeish. you get all sorts of people at download and they all get on well. i saw old guys with their grandkids, parents, people wearing all kinds of styles of clothing, people in wheelchairs, whatever, all being friendly and behaving. other festivals sound more stuck-up and violent.

I loved the atmosphere at Reading.
It's Katie or Katherine, not Kath =)
And I'm sure you're not getting permission for pictures I'm afraid!

Exams = no Download for me next year.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by DigUpHerBones
It's Katie or Katherine, not Kath =)
And I'm sure you're not getting permission for pictures I'm afraid!

Exams = no Download for me next year.

Nor for me, but just make up for it with an awesome summer
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
If I can spare some money then I NEED to go. Meet teh UGers lawl.

Meet UGers? I would try to stay away from them.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by webbtje
Maybe next year this gosh darned festival won't clash with me exams like it has every time so far

Then I can go and harass Reva.

That's what festivals are really about

Quote by Craigo
I'll doubt I'll be going due to A2 exams (as they're later on than AS). If I can, I will though. More UGers, the better

If I'd had the money to go I could've, and I had A2. You might get lucky?
Depends on whether I'll have the money next year. If I have a job then I must go.

Quote by GiantRaven
I'd do that but festivals scare me

We'd look after you ^__^
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by GiantRaven
How awful...

Well I guess it depends what you want out of a music festival.
Personally I go there for more than just the music, and I feel that Download sorta lacks the rest of the festival environment that other festivals have just got so right.
Quote by Tom Martin

YOU are the complete dickhead, or at least you sound like the average lets-have-an-excuse-to-get-smashed-and-take-a-****-in-someones-tent-and-steal-his-stuff kind of guy :C

EDIT: I take that back, saw the other festivals that you mentioned, you're ok
Quote by -Vogel-
YOU are the complete dickhead, or at least you sound like the average lets-have-an-excuse-to-get-smashed-and-take-a-****-in-someones-tent-and-steal-his-stuff kind of guy :C

Wow, thanks for that Mr. Jump-to-conclusions.
I'll have you know I don't really get that smashed at festivals, the only thing thats worse than a hang-over or a come-down is waking up with either or both in a tent.
i'll go if you lot will. hopefully it'll run on my birthday again. on the 13th.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Next year's download, I'll no longer be a uni student... we are ALL meeting up and getting trashed

Yeah, KATHRYN know's all about meeting up and getting trashed
Quote by demoniacfashion

Quote by Oasis-fanatic

Quote by human panda
Page 1 of 2