It's like, you look at a light for a long time, or a flash goes off and you are still blinded or can still see the light when you blink for a few seconds after the light has gone off. Something like that.

But it extends. For instance, if you have been driving for a prolonged amount of time you might still 'see' trees and stuff whizzing past you when you stop. For me I can swim in the sea for like 20 minutes and then, hours later, when I lie down and I'm completely still it'll feel like I'm bobbing in the waves. Also if I've been jumping on a trampoline (not that I do it that frequently) I can still 'feel' myself bouncing when I'm, say, lying in bed.

Anyone else experience this?
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Quote by JamesDouglas
It's like, you look at a light for a long time, or a flash goes off and you are still blinded or can still see the light when you blink for a few seconds after the light has gone off. Something like that.

They are called Phosphenes.

A really awesome music video told me this, but I can't remember who it was!
Quote by saphrax
They are called Phosphenes.

A really awesome music video told me this, but I can't remember who it was!

Well I got my information from a neurologist!

And wikipedia.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
yeah i went to a grad party that had a moonwalk that i jumped in for hours

then i went to bed and couldnt stop thinking about it cause i felt like i was bouncing and i ended up getting like 45354 of those twitch type things...
..like when you feel like you're falling while you're laying down for bed and all of a sudden your whole body just twitches

i love that
but it freaks me out sometimes...
I always see my pen0r 'cause I don't stop fapping

Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

I get the jumping thing, but none of that other stuff. I mean, I get afterimages still, but not trees whizzing past, just an imprint on my retina for a few seconds after looking at something light.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I almost forgot: after I play this game

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/games/Spin+The+Black+Circle/

for a while I'll feel like I'm spinning like the map in the game when I lie down. And after I play guitar hero for a long time I'll feel like I'm moving through the track thing when I close my eyes.
After a long song on guitar hero, it looks like all the words on the screen are moving towards the top.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Lol.

I often twitch in bed. And sometimes it feels like my bed is tilting forward and I'm going to slide out of it after I've been on a trampolne.
Yours sincerely,

bobwentpop, UG's favourite spontaneous combustion victim.
When swimming at the beach, I feel the waves later on, but that relaxes me.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
...............i sometimes see faces in my wallpaper/ceiling/woodword

am i crazy?

same, we're both crazy
Quote by 6DgOfInTb
After a long song on guitar hero, it looks like all the words on the screen are moving towards the top.

After I've played it everything in my peripheral vision moves upwards. I can't play for more than half an hour without feeling really sick.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.