im from So-Cal i just moved to the UK (by Cambridge) and ive had the hardest time finding like shows...i like death core/ metal core/ and **** like in flames and COB

so metal stuff...

what websites are good to looke for metal shows
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
actually RAF lakenheath

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
look up your local venues then find their gig listings, go on websites like seetickets, just get to know other people in the area who like metal

im not sure if Cambridge has a thriving metal scene though :/
MYSPACE
MYUG

Quote by lp_std
no idea but your avatar wins
im willing to travel to london and stuff

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
Deathcore & metalcore? I assume you mean going to shows, Bring Me The Horizon are touring this November Come up to Manchester for the day and see them with me ^_^
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
Deathcore & metalcore? I assume you mean going to shows, Bring Me The Horizon are touring this November Come up to Manchester for the day and see them with me ^_^

Quote by GiantRaven

Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1

lol actually i saw then in corona, CA with Job for a cowboy and psyopus ...not a big fan who else is on the bill

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
Quote by CrowLord
look up your local venues then find their gig listings, go on websites like seetickets, just get to know other people in the area who like metal

im not sure if Cambridge has a thriving metal scene though :/

bands quite often play at cambridge corn exchange i think, and the uni probably. and it's only a shortish train ride to london.

TS, just google whatever band you want, and look for when they're appearing in the UK, and find out if they're playing at a nearby venue.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by numbfinger
lol actually i saw then in corona, CA with Job for a cowboy and psyopus ...not a big fan who else is on the bill

I don't know tbh But they're amazing live, even if you don't like their music. So come up north for the day, aight? And trust me, it's not a trap
Quote by whiteraven119

That's me

Quote by jaridv1

lol there really good musicains but..i cant take the...randomness... whats the anme of the bill?

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
I hate Cambridge,I avoid it like the plague

Anyway,just google "gigs and venues in Cambridge". If not,try the Underworld in Camden,North London.
Not much deathcore in the UK, and thank God for that.

Find your nearby cities, find your nearby venues, make links, check gigs. It's straight forward really. The scenes are so much harder to find, but they're there and they're awesome.

How you enjoying the UK then?
Quote by numbfinger
lol there really good musicains but..i cant take the...randomness... whats the anme of the bill?

anme?
Quote by whiteraven119

That's me

Quote by jaridv1

Quote by Craigo
Not much deathcore in the UK, and thank God for that.

Find your nearby cities, find your nearby venues, make links, check gigs. It's straight forward really. The scenes are so much harder to find, but they're there and they're awesome.

How you enjoying the UK then?

havent really been out too much..no car..yet...till i get mine shipped in and no money had to buy stuff to live on like food and stuff...you know...

weather is alot different..although last 2 days its been nice....when i was at home it was like 95 degrees F back home i get here its like 20 degrees C so cold rainy cloudy but im still enjoying my self its a big culture shock coming from so cal big city area to farm land in a new country...the accent and slang its different...and everything ive seen is old as hell..(used to the brand new houses all the time {i used to live right next to rancho cucamonga, like from next friday} so yeah its very different but i like it so far)

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3