i have a right handed warlock guitar (cuz im right handed), but i thought it'd look cool if i put a left handed neck on it. (i saw glen drover of megadeth doing it [but with a different guitar]). so i have a couple of questions:
1. do they sell necks individually at guitar center.
2. how much will it cost
3. since warlocks (most of them) have all six tuners on one side of the head, will my E strings be long enogh to put on there?

thanx
Quote by rancidryan
hows the neck attached to your guitar? and whats the scale length?

its bolt-on.
as for scale length, i dont know what you mean...
its got 24 frets, if thats what you mean.
Quote by Mega_Dave
i have a right handed warlock guitar (cuz im right handed), but i thought it'd look cool if i put a left handed neck on it. (i saw glen drover of megadeth doing it [but with a different guitar]). so i have a couple of questions:
1. do they sell necks individually at guitar center.
2. how much will it cost
3. since warlocks (most of them) have all six tuners on one side of the head, will my E strings be long enogh to put on there?

thanx

Firstly I don't think there's any such thing as a left-handed neck apart from with some very select neck profiles. Secondly, I doubt Glenn Drover has one on his guitar it's probably just a reversed headstock, a lot of companies do them on some models. Thirdly, I've never seen a decent Warlock with all the tuners on one side, all the ones worth playing (i.e. B C Richs upper models) have the 'widow' headstock which has a 3-3 tuner confirguration.

However if you were to do it (even though I see no benefit) the E strings should be fine length wise.

FYI: Scale length is the distance (usually in inches) between the nut and the bridge of the guitar.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
i mean the neck of a left handed guitar, and yes, with the headstock backwards.
and as for the "benifit" of it... it just looks cool.
and who cares if you think my warlock is "worth playing"? i dont have money, i have to work for everything i get, i dont get it handed to me by my rich relatives! and thats all i could afford!
Quote by Mega_Dave
and who cares if you think my warlock is "worth playing"? i dont have money, i have to work for everything i get, i dont get it handed to me by my rich relatives! and thats all i could afford!

wow... coming off a little rude huh? But i understand you, totoally... look at MY sig!

have you tried looking on eBay, or any websites for necks?
O O

___
Quote by Mega_Dave

Oh my god, you had to work for everything you have! Please, voice of the poor, tell me why the hell I should care? Or should I just help you down from that cross, it must be uncomfortable.

The point is that with the money you could spend on getting a neck with a reverse headstock you could probably buy a guitar that already has one and is a better guitar anyway. More to the point, if you can save up for a half decent neck you'd probably be better off saving up a bit more for a better guitar anyway.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
IF your warlock has a strat neck pocket finding a replacement neck might not be to hard. But not many strat necks are 24 frets which would be a problem. A replacement neck like your looking for will be 150 or more.
BC Rich made bolt-on necks in traditional or reverse both curved and pointy headstock designs. They show up on ebay all the time. I suspect that what you are looking for is a reverse six inline pointy headstock neck (with the tuners on the bottom). Is this correct? There are always necks for sale on the BC Rich forum, but you'll end up spending $150 or more.
Personally, I agree that the reverse headstock looks better with the Warlock body.
^ yeah i was thinking it must be a six inline as surely a widow style headstock from a left handed guitar would be the same as the right one.
P.s I had to work for everything i own. don't really get what the out burst was all about there just no need mate =s
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A