Page 1 of 4
Funniest school escapade:
So, my friend is at school and in the middle of a lesson he go's to the toilet. he walks up to the door and hears like some loud bangs and voices. hesitating, he walks in.

He does a double-take.
up against the urinals, a disabled yr 11 (16 years old) is actually raping a ginger yr 8 (12ish). the yr 11 has climbed from his wheelchair and fallen on top of the yr 8, stifling his flailing arms and proceeded to insert his pen0r in side the yr 8.
absolutely ****ting bricks with laughter, shock and a mixture of the above, my friend runs from the room and tells a passing teacher.

now think for a second about that. hmmm.
a kid with multiple sclerosis who has general truoble controlling his limbs, on top of and in a ginger and his hot oven. lovely.

this actually happened a few months ago, and is the funniest ****ing thing iv ever seen in exeter (where i live). my mate had to write a report to the headteacher about what he saw etc.
both kids dont go the school anymore

think you can beat that? please share.
Quote by horloko
Yeah I've been told that. I foretell the future in my doodling. I kept drawing me raping my Spanish teacher. Stupid teacher got scared and told on me. I raped her for that.

Quote by caskettheclown
i have a huge schlong.

there you go.

i win
Dude, you promised me you wouldn't tell!
Fender MIM Limited Run Strat!
Gold Hardware
Pearloid Pickguard
Rosewood fretboard
Samarium Cobalt Noiseless pups
Band: Sunset Drag
Genre: Rock
Rape... it's the only way a ginger will get laid.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I bet I'm gonna be one of the only ones in the pit who thinks that's a horrible story and feels sorry for the poor girl boy. The one that got raped, I mean.

EDIT: Pit, I'm not gonna lie, I'm impressed. You seem to have grown a conscience while I was gone.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at Jun 23, 2008,
Wow... kids. I guess when you really want it nothing can stop you. Disgusting though.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
its like a folk story round here now, anybody whos anybody knows about it.
Quote by horloko
Yeah I've been told that. I foretell the future in my doodling. I kept drawing me raping my Spanish teacher. Stupid teacher got scared and told on me. I raped her for that.

Quote by caskettheclown
i have a huge schlong.

there you go.

i win
Quote by break-me-in
I bet I'm gonna be one of the only ones in the pit who thinks that's a horrible story and feels sorry for the poor girl.

Nah...I didn't find it funny at all.
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
Quote by break-me-in
I bet I'm gonna be one of the only ones in the pit who thinks that's a horrible story and feels sorry for the poor girl.

sorry, maybe i didnt make that clear: they're both boys.
yep.
both.
Quote by horloko

Quote by caskettheclown
i have a huge schlong.

there you go.

i win
Quote by break-me-in

I'm with this guy
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
a kid with multiple sclerosis who has general truoble controlling his limbs, on top of and in a ginger and his hot oven. lovely

This has to be the most disturbing thing I've ever pictured.... congratulations, you have beaten the rest of the pit today, I would give you a cookie, but I'm sure someone will top you.
Favorite bands at the moment:
1. Tool
2. Porcupine Tree
3. Between the Buried and Me
4. Queens of the Stone Age
5. Soundgarden
6. Pearl Jam
7. Buckethead
8. Green Day
Man do i feel like a loser for not finding that even slightly amusing.

poor girl
Quote by joeyj123
sorry, maybe i didnt make that clear: they're both boys.
yep.
both.

oh. well then......

but really. still not very funny. i feel really bad for that kid.
I teacher was caught getting laid in my school. . .not so great.. . .

Umm, the old resistant materials teacher ****ed a 16 year old. . .he's fired and living with her now.
Quote by break-me-in
I bet I'm gonna be one of the only ones in the pit who thinks that's a horrible story and feels sorry for the poor girl boy. The one that got raped, I mean.

I find it ironic.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Custom (Alpine White)
Roland Microcube

Hoping to get a Strat or Tele next.
Exeter eh? Always thought there was something wrong with exeter. Now you've proved me right
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
Quote by break-me-in

I'm with you on that.

Thats quite a rough story tbh.
Also, who says it was a girl? :S
surely the dude getting raped could of stopped him if the guy raping him was disabled
Quote by snow blind
Man do i feel like a loser for not finding that even slightly amusing.

poor girl

wow, guys seriously. is the pit not its usual harsh self today? is something wrong? i mean seriously, if you type the word rape in the searchbar, practically every thread the pit has ever produced would come up. *sighs*
Quote by horloko

Quote by caskettheclown
i have a huge schlong.

there you go.

i win
Quote by AnoKid09
Nah...I didn't find it funny at all.

I didn't laugh either...
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
personally i didnt find it funny, its bizarre
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Not funny by far. You suck.
Yamaha RGX 520FZ
Squier Affinitys Strat (customized!)
Johnson 620 Player Acoustic

Boss HM3 hyper metal
Boss CH1 super chorus
Zoom G1X

Peavey Valveking Royal 8
New: Peavey JSX Mini Collosal
fine. ill just **** off and let this thread die then.
laterz.
Quote by horloko

Quote by caskettheclown
i have a huge schlong.

there you go.

i win
Wow that's pretty sick that you and your friend find that funny.
Peepee on yo tittays
wait how do u guys no the kid didnt want it???like maybe she likes it like that n shes a little freaky//ive heard some weird stuff just watch jerry springer lol
i wudnt classify as rape unless the kid didnt want it which i didnt get in the story
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Quote by GiantRaven
You think thats funny?!

Wow...

Wow the word "funny" really looks cool with italics.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
not fine. in fact it's disturbing...
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
that makes me want to vomit...
Gear:
Jackson SL-3 Soloist w/ licensed Floyd Rose
Peavey VK 100 Head
Earcandy Boa 2X12 Cab w/ 70 watt Speakers
Fender Frontman 15 Watt Practice Amp

I'M SELLING A HOHNER HR1000 GUITAR. PM ME FOR INFO.
Quote by GiantRaven
BECUZ IT IS REAP LOL!

you almost made me laugh then. >__<

but yeah, that's horrible.
Quote by joeyj123
fine. ill just **** off and let this thread die then.
laterz.

I'm sorry, most of us don't find a 12 year old being raped amusing. Grow the fuck up.
well thats only slightly ****ed *sarcasm* in a sense I guess it can be funny due to irony, in another sense it's disgusting, in ANOTHER sense its sad, in yet ANOTHER sense it can be perverted and sadistic...sooo, it can be funny depending who looks at it i find it ****ED
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
I ****ing have no heart, I found this hilarious

But TS, are you sure it wasn't you?....I mean buddy, you used some very descriptive words right there you know...
Page 1 of 4