Page 1 of 2
earlier this year, and people kept asking me, why the hell do i have a shirt tht says cinderella and has a pic of four chix on it???

I realize im 17 and noone my age prolly gives a damn about hair metal, BUT COME ON!!!!!! they should know it was the biggest thing at one point...holy crap it pisses me off when all these kida my age look up to Slapknut, Avenged Sevencrap and stoopid bands for "a real show", HAIR METAL BANDS PUT ON THE BEST SHOWS....END OF STORY....and kiss
Hair metal isn't music, it's an abortion in audio form. You should be ashamed for liking it.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Quote by bigwillie
Hair metal isn't music, it's an abortion in audio form. You should be ashamed for liking it.

...I like hair metal ...
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
To the guy who compared Hair Metal to Abortions^ Oh, shut up, Crap-Haddock . Feeding trolls ain't my business, but here - have a Waffle.
TBH, I reckon it's a lot more enjoyable to listen to than 95% of wha'ts come out since, with the 'Whine, Cry & Die' generation, and the 'Growl, Growl and Growl' one (Note: I am over-simplifying to make a point)
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
you're a whiny punk. quit crying to us and go get some real friends to cry to por favor.
Quote by AdayTripper
I don't want to ****ing be known as the guy who **** himself while his whole family came over. It just happened.

Quote by SonOfOsiris
how far would you go with a boy/girl to be able to say to someone "Im am not a virgin!"

????
i don't think it was ever the biggest of anything at any point but still those people shold mind their damn business and let you listen to them regardless
my hovercraft is full of eels
Well, if they didn't focus so much on putting a great show and all of that lame makeup, maybe they could get some good music written.
These responses=win!

You all get a cookie.
Except you, TS.
and maybe you, CFH82...Well you get a cookie, but it's a sugar cookie with no sugar.
Who?
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Quote by Korzack
To the guy who compared Hair Metal to Abortions^ Oh, shut up, Crap-Haddock . Feeding trolls ain't my business, but here - have a Waffle.
TBH, I reckon it's a lot more enjoyable to listen to than 95% of wha'ts come out since, with the 'Whine, Cry & Die' generation, and the 'Growl, Growl and Growl' one (Note: I am over-simplifying to make a point)

Point is truly accurate.

Honestly, hair metal generation is to Whine, Cry & Die' generation, and the 'Growl, Growl and Growl generation.

It shall pass, hopefully.
Quote by Pantera90
These responses=win!

You all get a cookie.
Except you, TS.
and maybe you, CFH82...Well you get a cookie, but it's a sugar cookie with no sugar.

FINE! im on a diet anyways...

and if it wasnt for hair metal alexi wouldnt be half the dude he is, WASP is listed as one of his TOP!!!! influences
god ****ing damnit, there just aren't any more friendly people on the pit.

hair metal is more about the show than the music. kiss was sort of hair metal, but everyone loved them in the 70's. guess they did something right.
u didnt even live in the 80s, so u have no right be elitist. u can listen to whatever u want, but get the **** over urself.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
you compared cinderella and slipknot. Ok you say hair metal bands put on great shows etc. but don't slipknot do the same thing? over the top that get the crowd involved? Hair metal of the 70's is the same as that type of music today in terms of it being popular and made to attract audiences and put on a good show rather than trying to push the boundaries of music
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Quote by Necronomicon
I honestly thought thats what he meant

Me too never heard of Cinderella.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by GuitarHero0715
Its true.

And thats a huge insult considering A7X suck worse than black metal.

Whats wrong with black metal!!! lol come of its good but most of its bad. However there are some good bands such as Bathory... oh well lol
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Quote by Liam4
You mean like this?

Best reply yet!

I'm so glad Pantera quit being hair and glam metal back in the day!
Quote by nikhil101
Whats wrong with black metal!!! lol come of its good but most of its bad. However there are some good bands such as Bathory... oh well lol

haha BATHORY....haha their allright, I prefer anything we got hit by in the Second Wave more
Slapknut and Avenged Sevencrap? You fail at insulting overly-insulted music. Fricking conformists.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Quote by nikhil101
you compared cinderella and slipknot. Ok you say hair metal bands put on great shows etc. but don't slipknot do the same thing? over the top that get the crowd involved? Hair metal of the 70's is the same as that type of music today in terms of it being popular and made to attract audiences and put on a good show rather than trying to push the boundaries of music

Didn't really happen then, more of an 80's thing.
Quote by MoleMania
Didn't really happen then, more of an 80's thing.

kiss and alice cooper were. those two really helped start "hair metal".
I love hair metal, anybody that disagrees disrespectfully will kiss my ass and suck my dick.

That is all.
Quote by Liam4
You mean like this?

i thought the same
but
wtf has it to do with hair metal ??
And what is hair metal
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

not to mention, ur mocking other peoples music while they mock u, u are no better than them. as stated before...kill urself.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Hair metal is awesome and I think I have the same shirt you are talking about. Forget about what the tards at school think, wear it proud.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by Eric 666
I love hair metal, anybody that disagrees disrespectfully will kiss my ass and suck my dick.

That is all.

W00T this guy knows whts up!
Page 1 of 2