Page 1 of 2
i think it should be a man law that any dude that knocks off another dude's hat deserves a swift kick to the genitalia
man law?

and so this isnt COMPLETELY pointless..
on a scale of 1-10, how pissed do you get when someone knocks your hat off your head?
im about an 8...its annoying as ****...
I don't wear a hat. I knock them off others.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
that really pisses me off
about a 9 for me
why can't they just not do it?
If you wear a fitted hat and are ever around me, expect to get it knocked off. If it has a sticker on it, it will be knocked off repeatedly.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
Quote by Atreyu27
that really pisses me off
about a 9 for me
why can't they just not do it?

It's like bubble wrap. I just gotta.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
I don't wear a hat. I knock them off others.

well you go die
=]

you wear pants

if i depants you would you be pissed?

i mean...its essentially the exact same
i dont fellow mans laws, nor the governments laws, only moral laws

im free of your control
Gear

Standard Epiphone LP W/Dimarzio Super 2's
1973 Ampeg VT-22

Fulltone Clyde
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Boss tu-2
Boss sd-1
Ehx Little Big Muff
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss eq-7
Ehx Memory Man
Digitech Delay X-series
Ehx Holy Grail
I hate it, it's not too bad when it's friends I guess, but when it's someone just walking along who knocks of my ****in' trilby hat I get so pissed, once I had to chase it down one of those escalator thing cos some ****er knocked it off
I understand if you hit off a cap

thats just plain awesome.

extra points if the hat belongs to a chavs head.

but normal hats, its just out.
Depends what kind of hat. If you look a twat then prepare to be dehatted.
Quote by Kensai
IF YOU TYPE WITH BIG LETTERS YOUR POINT WILL COME ACROSS EASIER!

Seriously wtf was that?
Don't wear hats. But I agree completely. Why do people have to be so immature as to go and knock off another persons hat?
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Quote by chrismacker
well you go die
=]

you wear pants

if i depants you would you be pissed?

i mean...its essentially the exact same

Only if you're a dick head.

And I only do it to ball caps. If you have a "real" hat I'll leave it alone.
Oh and I also only do it to friends and kids I know.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
im the same as jackal58, but i dont think it deserves a kick in the crotch though.

anyway, it cant jsut be a man law, women wear hats as well, and i knock their hats off as well
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
The only hats I knock off are those douchebag fitted hat wiggers and ******s wear.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
people who take my hats get hurt. someone threw one of my hats in my pond at a party and i ejected them from the party and threw their vodka at them. filthy skanks.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by thedudemeister
im the same as jackal58, but i dont think it deserves a kick in the crotch though.

anyway, it cant jsut be a man law, women wear hats as well, and i knock their hats off as well

well you cant exactly knock of a woman's hat (at least a baseball cap)...most of the time they have a pony tail through the back so it just kinda falls back

and i wear one of those knitted hats most of the time cause baseball caps make my hair do sexual things
Quote by chrismacker
well you cant exactly knock of a woman's hat (at least a baseball cap)...most of the time they have a pony tail through the back so it just kinda falls back

and i wear one of those knitted hats most of the time cause baseball caps make my hair do sexual things

true that, but i still do it anyway, although i dont do it often, to either gender, i only do it if i want to be an asshole
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
It's about a 5 for me,I can easily pick it up again. However,when they run away with it I am compelled to kick them in the shins.

Quote by SlackerBabbath
It is considered as assault, and as such, a serious offence, to knock a policeman's hat off.

But pregnant women may relieve their bladder anywhere they wish to do so,even in a police officer's hat.
Quote by _Tim_
It's about a 5 for me,I can easily pick it up again. However,when they run away with it I am compelled to kick them in the shins.

OMG it pisses me off so bad when they run with it
non-hat wearers
Quote by chrismacker

Nope don't do ladies. Just buds. And they know it's coming. At some point. Ya I'm a dick. I don't care. I usually end up buying anyways so that's the price of admission.

And btw you're about 30 minutes south of me.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
Nope don't do ladies. Just buds. And they know it's coming. At some point. Ya I'm a dick. I don't care. I usually end up buying anyways so that's the price of admission.

And btw you're about 30 minutes south of me.

haha i usually buy too >=[

and YOU'RE A STALKER!!!12!!34!
Quote by ginjaninja
I understand if you hit off a cap

thats just plain awesome.

extra points if the hat belongs to a chavs head.

but normal hats, its just out.

This
i agree with TS. only dbags do that anyway
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Quote by chrismacker
haha i usually buy too >=[

and YOU'RE A STALKER!!!12!!34!

I was just looking for a hat.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
I agree. Whenever someone does that to me, I hit them with the hard knob thingy at the top of the hat. It hurts. I always wear hats at school, but didn't get mine knocked off too many times. But still, you mess with my hat, you will die a slow, painful, horrible death.
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
As hardcore hat-wearer for about half my life, I support this man law 110%. Non hat wearers think it's funny to knock hats off, but it is one of the most obnoxious things you could ever do to a person. I gladly will kick the shit out of any person who knocks one of my hats off.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

i have a personal man law that says "under no circumstances is it okay to strike a man in the balls, only dire situations warrant this punishment"
so i have to disagree with you TS

Edit: I dont have a problem with a standard beating as punishment though
You are now blinking manually
Last edited by Keyphur at Jun 23, 2008,
Quote by Keyphur
i have a personal man law that says "under no circumstances is it okay to strike a man in the balls, nothing warrants this punishment"
so i have to disagree with you TS

what about for a **** block?
I just got reported like 3 times for making fun of this thread. Anyone who saw that thread I'm not bald. *knocks off TS's cap*
Knocking a hat off a head is the equivalent of slapping someone in the face with a glove in Victorian England. It should be followed swiftly by a rubber chicken jousting duel, with pistols at two paces finishing ties.
Quote by bendystraw
what about for a **** block?

hmmm, i think it depends on the hotness of the chick ranging from 1-10,

under 4 - a handshake is acceptable (assuming your drunk and he did you a favor)
5-7 - free hit(not to the nuts), buys everyone a round, and gets drawn on while asleep - and whatever else you can think of
8-9 - savage beating
10 and above - that warrants a nut shot

so in dire situations i guess i will warrant it. but not for knocking someones hat off
You are now blinking manually
Quote by stringmagician
I think you're all way too concerned about your caps.

It's not necessarily that we're worried about the hat itself, but rather the fact that getting a piece of clothing knocked off is just generally really annoying, and people like to mess with hats more than anything else. It's just like someone continually stepping on the back of your shoe. It's disrespectful, obnoxious, and generally a douchebag thing to do.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Depends on a couple of factors. If you mean just cap-gunning, and if it's someone I like/can stand, then I just write it off as Karma, because I do that to people I like when I get a chance.

But if you mean knocking it off like knocking it off, then it's about a 9.5. I wouldn't say a kick to the groin. There is no room in man-law for that particular punishment. If you're willing to kick another man in the groin for anytihng other than defense of self/family/country/etc., you deserve to get your hat knocked off. However, if somebody were to knock my hat off (ballcap, fitted hat, cowboy hat, fedora, plasitc plate-of-curry, etc.), that person had better have pretty quick hands, because my immediate goal is to sock them right in the friggin nose.
Classifieds mod said this didn't count as trying to sell anything, I'll say it here:

If you're looking to be able to take credit cards in-person (not over the internet where paypal will work), pm me and I can hook you up with the stuff you need.
Page 1 of 2