Behold ofdwold, I have obtained new axeage as well!!!!

Bought it today @ Guitar Center. It's pretty sweet, def a step up from my squier. It's just to tide me over till my Futura FX comes in. If you don't know, google it or search at guitarcenter.com. It's AWESOME. Planned mods 4 this Guitar (B.C. Rich Rich Bich Platinum Series):

All Black hardware
New tuners (black)
New Bridge (black)
New string saddle (black)
New Pickups (either EMG 81/85 or a Rockfield fat ass and mafia, and u know their black!!!)
New knobs (Black again!!!)

Also, can you buy a new fretboard and put on a guitar? Like an ebony one (So it'll be BLACK!!!) Or will i have to replace the neck as a whole? I want a Floyd Rose too, but they say there isn't enough room 4 one. We'll see!!! Money talks!!! And U know i got a set of black strings too!!! What do ya think? I def need a new amp. Cause this crappy esteban one aint doin it. I want to burnzzz it!!!!
Replacing a fretboard is an awful large job and the money you're gonna be spending is an awful lot for such a low end guitar. With that money you could've added to get a higher end Bich.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Replacing a fretboard is an awful large job and the money you're gonna be spending is an awful lot for such a low end guitar. With that money you could've added to get a higher end Bich.

Yeah, but everyone can't pull a large sum out of their pocket just like that! I planned on just buying a low end one and modding it up. Will it about even out, or will i end up in the red?
Quote by KOL40
Yeah, but everyone can't pull a large sum out of their pocket just like that! I planned on just buying a low end one and modding it up. Will it about even out, or will i end up in the red?

How are you going to mod it up without pulling a large sum out of your pockets?

Save up.
congrats on the new guitar man

but about the fretboar, it wont be worth it
hes right, you should have taken the money youd use to mod it and gotten a higher end guitar
because like he said thats a huge project (that could very easily go wrong if you dont know what your doing)

replacing pups and such is no biggy though if you wanted to go that direction too.
Quote by VivaLaJam
How are you going to mod it up without pulling a large sum out of your pockets?.

I mean over time (liike the next 2 years) And i will be buying the parts and paying someone to do it. And new pups are 100 4 the pair.
Quote by KOL40

Also, can you buy a new fretboard and put on a guitar? Like an ebony one (So it'll be BLACK!!!) Or will i have to replace the neck as a whole? I want a Floyd Rose too, but they say there isn't enough room 4 one. We'll see!!! Money talks!!! And U know i got a set of black strings too!!! What do ya think? I def need a new amp. Cause this crappy esteban one aint doin it. I want to burnzzz it!!!!

Yeah, you definitely need lots of room for an FR......

Most of a Floyd Rose is under the pickups, all you really need behind them is a place for the knife edge to pivot and hold the trem block and springs.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by Dudage

Most of a Floyd Rose is under the pickups, all you really need behind them is a place for the knife edge to pivot and hold the trem block and springs.

Is that a Steinberger?

And, to TS excellent looking guitar man.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Slaytanic1993
Is that a Steinberger?

And, to TS excellent looking guitar man.

Thats a Reb Beach Ibanez. Played a blue one before and loved it.
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
Well, it looks beautiful.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Nice guitar TS, congrats.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Quote by Dudage

Beautiful man, And as far as playing it, i was on it 4 like 6 hours yesterday!!!
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
B.C. Rich Rich Bich Platinum
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD
Nice guitar man! thats one of the few BC Rich I do like! And about the fretboard, its not going to be worth it, and its a brand new guitar so if something goes wrong, your gona have to pay up for a whole new neck, i'd just leave it, but the rest sounds kool!
Nice 1 dude!
Quote by LiBam
...depends ... I sound sh*t nd i'm James Hetfield!

- This is why we Love Ultimate Guitar