So im trying to get videos on my ipod but I cant .I have alot of memory left and i have the newer 3rd generation Ipod nano,4GB shorter wider one.

When I try to put it on my Ipod it says the video could not be placed on this Ipod because it can not be played on this Ipod.If anyone could tell me how I can get it working i would be very greatfull.

Thanks UG!
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ
Get videora. You can set it up to convert to iPod, then it'll automatically add it to iTunes for you.
Are you putting them on itunes? When you connect your ipod to the computer (with a USB cable), and your ipod shows up, go to Movies---->Sync Movies------>Selected. Then you choose which movies/videos you want. Then sync it.

I also have the (8GB) 3rd generation.

HOPE I HELPED!!!!!!!
Quote by RIP Back in Red
Are you putting them on itunes? When you connect your ipod to the computer (with a USB cable), and your ipod shows up, go to Movies---->Sync Movies------>Selected. Then you choose which movies/videos you want. Then sync it.

I also have the (8GB) 3rd generation.

HOPE I HELPED!!!!!!!

Yeah thats exactly what i do but when i click sync videos like the ones i have selected, it says these videos cannot be played on your ipod.Im only trying to put like 3 music videos.
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by metallicaboy27 at Jun 23, 2008,
iPod only supports a few video file types, you'll need to convert it to .mp4 for best results. You can do this by right-clicking the videos in iTunes and clicking 'Covert slection for iPod/iPhone.'
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by metallicaboy27
Yeah thats exactly what i do but when i click sync videos like the ones i have selected, it says these videos cannot be played on your ipod.Im only trying to put like 3 music videos.

Are they mp4?