I have a fair number of spare parts I've needed to get rid of, so here it goes (all prices do NOT include shipping in the US. All prices are negotiable. Pictures are in the next post to keep this one from getting crowded and makes it a bit easier to read.:

EMG Selects: Pulled from an Epiphone X-1000, these are as close to new as you can get. I'll say $30 + shipping for the set, which is a humbucker and two single coils

Jackson J55 Pickup (1): Pulled from a Charvel CX391. This is in rough shape cosmetically, with rust on pole pieces and a scuffed up bobbin, along with slightly bent tabs, but works fine and is wax potted. The leads are also somewhat short, with about 5 inches left. I'll say $10.

Jackson J55 Pickup (2): n much better condition than the first, with almost no rust (the remnants of the original black finish on the screws appear to be rust, but it is only the finish). Tabs are nigh-perfect, and the pickup is wax potted with about 7 3/4" lead left. $30

SLM Electronics (Crate) 8" Keyboard Speaker: You could use this for just about anything, guitar, keyboard. The amp it came out of was rated at 15 watts, so I would imagine the speaker is good for around that too. Like new. Rated at 4 ohms. I'll say $10

Six Point Vintage-Style Strat Trem: This from a Squier, though I don't recall the exact model. In very new condition. Includes the bar. $10.

Ibanez RG Trem cavity and Control cavity covers: Black, single ply plastic. Came off an RG5EX1, but should fit any RG. $5

Dunlop D-38 Grommet Strap: It's kind of an olive green color, and in pretty good chape, but it has not been used since I parted my RG several months ago, so it goes. $10.

Jackson JT580 Floyd Saddles: In good conditions w/ string lock blocks. They appear similar in design to Ibanez Edge/Gotoh saddles so could possibly be used in their place as a quick fix. $ 5 EACH (I have 6).
I'll take those EMG selects.

How much will you charge for shipping to the UK?
Edit - cancel my offer. Just seen some pretty bad reviews for these things;

I just jumped at the EMG haha.
SLM Speaker:

Six Point Trem:

Control Cavity and Trem Cover for RG (Note I accidentally took the picture of the trem cover on the wrong side to the fact I was in a rush to do them before my camera battery ran out):

Dunlop Strap:

Jackson JT580 Saddles (pardon the flash):

Bump. $25 for the Selects and the second Jackson J55, and $3 each for the saddles. I would also considering trading the pickups together for something interesting.
I want to add, I would be willing to trade for gold hardware in mint condition (knobs, pickup rings, Gotoh-style tuners, Jackson-style jack plate, and a TOM bridge/with studs)
I will take the cavity covers if still available. Paypal waiting...
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
Sorry, cavity covers are SOLD pending payment, thank you for your interest though.

EMG Selects and Jackson Pickups are on hold pending a deal.
Quote by CJRocker
Sorry, cavity covers are SOLD pending payment, thank you for your interest though.

EMG Selects and Jackson Pickups are on hold pending a deal.

Let me know if deal falls through. Thanks
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE