Page 1 of 2
Fostex VF16 Multitrack Recorder

This 16 track recorder has seen very little use, as i bought it for my 2nd year final college project.

This multitrack recorder is capable of very professional recordings. You can easily transfer your recordings onto your PC or Mac with the included external Hard Drive.

Features include:
XLR Inputs with Phantom power
8 tracks simultaneous recording
FX's (Including various Reverbs, Delays and Chorus')
80gb Internal Hard Drive - You wont need to worry about space!
9gb External Hard Drive to export your individual tracks for further editing/mixing.

Im only asking £155 (Inc Postage & Packaging), or £175 with an SM57.

Marshall Lead 12 Mini Stack

This 12 watt full stack is the perfect setup for those who want a small amp, with the very real feel of a full stack. Comes with all the leads and power cables to get you started.

This Rare model should NOT be confused with the cheap and nasty MG series. This amp packs a surprisingly big punch for its size. It can also be quite easily heard over a set of drums.

Im letting this go for £60, which is a complete bargain, as this will probably be a collectors item in a few years.

Jim Dunlop Crybaby (GCB-95)

Literally never used it, as i couldn't fit it into my style of music. I would like to keep it, but i just cant see myself using it. Comes with the Box, Instructions and battery.

Judging by eBay, Im asking £38 Including Postage and Packaging.

Marshall Jackhammer

Again, this was literally never used, as i use my homemade distortion pedal exclusively. Despite being a "Heavy Metal" Distortion pedal, i found i could get an extremely juicy Over Drive out of it. Think Hendrix, John Mayer and the like. Like everything I'm selling, its in perfect condition including the Box and Instructions.

Im asking £20 Including Postage and Packaging.

Zildjian Planet 18" crash/ride

Bought it about a month ago, as i thought my kit was lacking something, but i just think it overcomplicated my setup a bit, as i like my kits very simple.

Has a great sound to it, especially for the price. Perfect for someone who wants a thin Crash/Ride cymbal.

Im only asking £10 for it - which i think is a very nice deal.

Any more questions or pics, just email me at 9pm@live.co.uk, or alternatively just PM me. Preferably Cheques, but if i can put my arse in gear, i will setup my paypal to accept money. UK only please, as it just gets complicated.

I've done loads of sales on here, and im on the good trader list. I have also got 100% feeback on eBay.

And sorry for the big pics!

Cheers, Joe.
Interested in the mini stack and the jackhammer... would you consider delivery of the stack? as i wouldnt be able to pick it up.
Quote by CobbZ
Also interested in the lead 12.

I challenge you to a duel! nah its all good, my funds wont cover the lead 12 so I retract my interest..

damn i miss that edit button

I'll PM you about the jackhammer rum monkey!
CobbZ, I live in Exeter, Devon. I can always post though, if its too far. I always pack the hell out of everything i sell! But if you live close, you're welcome to come and test it out and stuff.

Entrant, in reply to your PM, il let it go for £18-19 shipped, depending on how much it will be. It sounds like a fair deal to me - seeing as on eBay they go for £20 + postage.
Would you sell just the Shure SM57?
My Gear:
Ibanez RG550M Dimarzio TZ + Paf Pro
Ibanez RG550R Dimarzio TZ in Bridge
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
If you fap at 2 million faps per second you can go back in time
Quote by Rum Monkey
CobbZ, I live in Exeter, Devon. I can always post though, if its too far. I always pack the hell out of everything i sell! But if you live close, you're welcome to come and test it out and stuff.

Entrant, in reply to your PM, il let it go for £18-19 shipped, depending on how much it will be. It sounds like a fair deal to me - seeing as on eBay they go for £20 + postage.

Shipping for pedals is always £1.94 within UK it just depends on the packing you use! could you PM me with your paypal details? ill be sure to get the money to you asap!
Speedabob, Id have to say no, purely on the fact that if the VF16 doesn't sell, i still have a microphone to use with it. However, if someone wants the VF16, but not the SM57, your welcome to have it.

Entrant, £1.94? That's well good. £18 it is then! Also, about the Paypal - Its going to take at least a week for paypal to add my bank account to it. Il add an update when thats happened and shizz.
I'd just like to confirm that the lead 12 is a cracking amp! It's nothing like the MG series it's a genuinely good SS transistor amp! If i needed another amp i'd buy it bu i just thought i'd say that!
'05 Fender Speed Shop So-Cal Stratocaster
'95 Squier Standard Strat

OLP MM1
Washburn X200v Pro

Tanglewood TW145-SC
Yamaha C40

Orange Dark Terror + PPC212
Jet City JCA20H + JCA24S
Quote by Rum Monkey
Speedabob, Id have to say no, purely on the fact that if the VF16 doesn't sell, i still have a microphone to use with it. However, if someone wants the VF16, but not the SM57, your welcome to have it.

Entrant, £1.94? That's well good. £18 it is then! Also, about the Paypal - Its going to take at least a week for paypal to add my bank account to it. Il add an update when thats happened and shizz.

Ah thats cool, let me know when its all good^^
I havent had any emails or PMs from you :S

Unless you're using the old system.
Xn00bX, I wont go lower than £56.00. The postage is like £26, so you are getting an amazing deal. Anyway, get back to me if you think that is fair.

CobbZ, i think i might be actually. I sent like two PM's, just saying about PayPal, and where i live and what not. If you still want it, if you talk to Xn00bX see if you can work out a deal or something?
Umm, yeah £56 sounds about right if you pay for postage.

But i dunno, if CobbZ still wants it, he was here first so dont worry. Im happy to let him have it
yeah, im cool with that, i need some cables anyway

But i really dont wanna be a bastard, whats happening with CobbZ?
Well, I've PM'd him, but again he may not get it. But, i thought he would have said something in his last post if he really wanted it.

But i really wouldn't worry about it. Its my fault if he gets pissed at me.

Also, how would you be paying? PayPal or Cheque? Because there is going to be at least a week delay with paypal, as i have to add my bank account to it.
£60 shipping is an awesome deal! i was the shipping which put me off it in the first place, so if thats out of the way youre flying!
could i send you the cash through post?

it'll be alot easier for me
Cash? Hmm, it would probably get nicked. Could you get your parents to write a Cheque? It would be SO much safer.

The only way you're going to get cash through the royal mail is if you wrap it in tonnes and tonnes of paper, or even newspaper or something. But of course, this would be at your own risk. So its up to you really.

Anyway, yeah just get back to me when you have worked out what you're going to do and stuff.
Quote by Rum Monkey
Bump? Yes.

You should make a few posts around the Recordings and Riffs forum..get your sig noticed
Hi there Im interested in the multi track recorder, I was wondering if it can record direct to computer as well or just to hard drive then transfer to computer?
Check out the songs from my band, Super Thursday in my profile and give us a comment!
Sorry for double post, but if it cannot record direct to PC then has it got an output where i could take the mix and input it into my existing interface as one track? Thanks!
Check out the songs from my band, Super Thursday in my profile and give us a comment!
You can transfer the music via the Hard drive, Phono Out, S/P DIF and Headphone out. The hard drive is really useful if you want to mix each individual track - but like you said, you can easily record it down into one stereo mix. Hope that clears it up
PM'd!
Sorry Rum Monkey, I'm going to have to bail on the jackhammer deal..funds are really low and my cheap screamer project comes first.
but if its still available after a have a few produced then I'll buy it but if anybody else is interested you should sell it to them.

Many Thanks
A couple questions about the multitrack..

What kind of file does it export to the external hard drive?
How is it powered?
Does it have phantom power?

Do you have anything you've recorded with it available to listen to?
Emm sorry for the double post, the edit button seems to have disappeared :/

I was going to edit in:
What condition is the SM57 in?
This is quite annoying. I havent had any PMs at all :S

I would be paying by paypal, but i wont have £60 for around two weeks. Is this an ok length of time for you? If you have to sell immediately, then i guess i dont mind if you sell to Xn00bX.

But i am still interested.
Ok, i now offer £65 as i see the PM system has let us down! lol.

As i see it is also on hold to Xn00bX i see i may still have a chance with this...
Another post (damn lack of edit button)

I will be able to pay for the item in literally a few days.

Monday or tues probably.

As PM system is down, please email me at cscobbz@gmail.com
or call me at 07920 715 074
Add to me the waiting list for the Marshall stack. I can pay within two weeks
Page 1 of 2