OK,I downloaded the new Firefox the other day,and my computer has been slow ever since..Before I downloaded it,I cleaned my computer out and everything,so my guess is that that's not the problem.Has anyone else had this problem?I'm deciding weather I should delete it and get the new IE or something.I don't know.
What doesn't kill you,only makes you pissed off.
I used Firefox 2, than switched to Firefox 3.
Then I got the absurd of trying out Opera 9.5, it turned out to be very good, so I've been using it since.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
im rather happy with FF3, i've had no problems with it at all
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
I dig FF3
I had Opera 9.5, and it just lacked things that Firefox 2 had
So I went back to FF.
No complaints

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
I use Firefox.. 2 or 3, not sure. Im happy with it, its better then IE atleast.
I Am what you call "an ok guitar player"
Im not an idiot that cant play a chord.
Im not the guy who puts the guitar behind his head and play perfectly.
I just drink Coke Zero and play.
Yea, I'm using FF3.

This computer's always been slow, so I don't see a dip in performance.
Set Up

Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Fender Princeton Chorus Amp
Fender Acoustic 12 String
Samick Acoustic 6 String
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Quote by Z-Bone
OK,I downloaded the new Firefox the other day,and my computer has been slow ever since..Before I downloaded it,I cleaned my computer out and everything,so my guess is that that's not the problem.Has anyone else had this problem?I'm deciding weather I should delete it and get the new IE or something.I don't know.

Installing a new programme shouldn't make your computer slower....
only problem with firefox 3 ive had is that some addons dont work which is not really a problem just an inconveniance
Dick+strings= owww
Quote by Z-Bone
Get Opera 9.5. It sodomises Firefox.
im running 2 right now. i might try 3 now. can i transfer all my ad-ons or do i have to redownload them?
Quote by bendystraw
im running 2 right now. i might try 3 now. can i transfer all my ad-ons or do i have to redownload them?

It transfers them, but most of them aren't going to work since its a new version.
Nighty Night keep your butthole tight
Quote by AlexiSinergy
I heard my mom talking to her friend about going to a ****ing dildo party!
Quote by freedoms_stain
Get Opera 9.5. It sodomises Firefox.

man Opera lacked pretty much everything I wanted short of the ability to use web pages, and half the time it couldn't do that right.

Quote by bendystraw

they transfer them automatically, all of mine except for my theme had been updated to 3 already, most of the popular ones have been.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
man Opera lacked pretty much everything I wanted short of the ability to use web pages, and half the time it couldn't do that right.

they transfer them automatically, all of mine except for my theme had been updated to 3 already, most of the popular ones have been.
You were probably just doing it wrong...

Each generation of Firefox has ripped of features from the previous version of Opera. Opera has a different interface which is why most people struggle with it at 1st, consult their amazing (and actually informative) help menu and you're good to go in under an hour.
no problems...less than before
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.